Contacting Designers!

e-Hate

Hey guys, well... as many of you know, I make many MTA Race maps.. however, I only release some of them, which are quite frankly not my best work... Also, as you know I am a very serious map designer.

I was wondering how to get into contact with a few of the better known, serious map designers, such as ClaudiO, DC, Skotinka, FLO, and SebaS. I consider these mappers to be respectable, and serious, and these are the types of designers I would be seriously interested in making a whole new type of race map. If you have seen any of my lesser known maps (not uploaded on this forum -- except for a few parts here and there) I prefer to do something out of the ordinary with my maps... Since I am a graphic designer in real life, I love to do things in my maps that make it look like you're racing through a hard drive.. or racing through the internet, hopping over firewalls and landing on ramps made of core duo processors. These are the kind of out of the box, creative thought patterns that I have when mapping, and I'm hoping someone here can help me get into contact with a serious race map designer that would be interested in working with me to create a real amazing driving experience for the MTA SA community.

If you think you can help me, or if you think you are a serious map designer, feel free to respond or inbox me. Again, I'm really serious about making something people can really have fun on, especially since I have a little more time on my hands in between designing projects with my work in real life.

Thanks so much guys,

e-Hate

No cps, no race... :)

I think you want to make a ft. DM map, right? You should register on some forum for example ffs, wtf, tg, epg... Check the mapping topics, there are always someone who want to make a ft map or you can make a topic too.