Developers Needed!

6rYFe.png

Metro:RPG - A new light

Hello,

Some of you people may know me from my past projects e.g. SAUR. But I come today not to talk about that, I have come to say that I and another good friend are starting a new project. This project is called 'Metro-RPG'. We think its going to be the new light of MTA and RPG gamemodes with some ideas that have never been fully created on MTA before. We achieved this on SAUR a few times with Pets, Translators etc. But we want to better it even more now.

It will be news to say that we are not part or linked with SAUR:RPG any more prior to past events, but this is for the best because it means we are independent to do what we want.

To cut a long story short we are looking for as many developers that we can get. We want to establish a professional team that can work together to produce the ideas and plans for Metro. We also plan to make Metro as professional as possible unlike my first attempt in SAUR. Most features have been set up online such as Forums, Wiki's, Bug Tracker's. But we cannot make Metro successful without the most important people of all - The developers.

Like most other servers, we will not pay for our staff or developers as normally the staff WANT to work for them. This doesnt sound very attractive with us at this moment as we are basically nothing and have no reputation in the MTA world. But if you like what you see, we suggest you contact us so that you can help us.

If you help us you will receive a certain number of rights and will be accepted into the staff team. When it comes to the release of metro, we will work out a way to reward the developers that put so much effort into this.

Ideally we are looking for : 1 Developer

(Was 3)

Now I know this is a rather hard achievement to get these people because most people will just reply to this post; 'You wont get anyone scripting for free' or 'Go learn LUA'. I don't want any of those reply's, we just want people showing interest or querying our logic :)

Contact me - Show the Spoiler

- Email - [email protected]

- Skype - willbriggs2

- Blackberry Messenger - 289222E5

- Or just PM me over these forums

Thanks - Metro RPG Head

Edited by Guest
If you help us you will receive a certain number of rights and will be accepted into the staff team. When it comes to the release of metro, we will work out a way to reward the developers that put so much effort into this.

Seriously? you mean: You'll let the Scripters do all the hard work and then you'll get the donations to buy your PC Games?

I hardly doubt you'll get someone to work with you.

P.S: Just so everyone knows, I'm not doing this reply to start a war, but to warn the Scripters.

We will not accept donations with Metro:RPG. Because i can pay for the services we need (unlike some)

Rewards = Ingame stuff and extra privileges not cash.

And clearly your comment was to start a war, I am going to file this and put it with my reports to the MTA team about you.

One other thing? You have no proof at all that I bought PC Games with the donations. If you must check I will scan in one of my bank statements with proof that I purchased it off my Debit Card.

PS : Grow up and stop following me arround servers to annoy me

A report againts me? with what charges? I haven't done anything wrong.

P.S: We never followed you, you supposed we'd.

What you failed to realise was that the server you visited when i was last there was one that I ran. I have chat logs of you saying missions accomplished. And staff that you think are you friends also warned me and sent me quotes of why you came to the server.

Im not green. you must mistake me for some retard.

cba to change it

But you expect others to script your server for you (for free)? Alright....

I assume you're trying predict where the amount of work lies at, however it doesn't really matter, aslong as all put a good amount of time into the projects, it's fair and square.

I don't get what you're really trying to do. Is it because of entertainment, are you just trying to wait until we stumble, then make fun of us and feel good about it? Instead of spending time on putting up false information, maybe you should start working on your own project of yours.

Can't you just leave each other alone?

You know, you can only call a project successfull, once it reached a certain point. This includes playercount, server and foru management, etc etc... But also maturity.

If you all just keep out of each others project, maybe the trouble will go away. There is so much I'd like to say/could say, and I would have done it some months ago, but experience learned me not to do that. It only leads to more trouble and ruins the fun for you and your community, it also breaks down the reputation you've build up up to now.

Just stop it, and mind that both community owners have made a certain money input in their community. It would be sad to see that that's waisted on a game...

Actually you're wrong, some free scripters would work for administrator rights, if they see the server is promising.

Seriously? you mean: You'll let the Scripters do all the hard work and then you'll get the donations to buy your PC Games?

I hardly doubt you'll get someone to work with you.

P.S: Just so everyone knows, I'm not doing this reply to start a war, but to warn the Scripters.

Why don't you guys just let it be? Just let it go, leave him with what he did and by turn he should let it go too. Stop arguing and just focus on developing the servers.

I'm not taking sides here, I just can't see the point of arguing.

Anyway, good luck.

It sounds reasonable and all, but does MTA seriously need another RPG server?

Perhaps a radical and unique gamemode would freshen your spirit?

Just my 2 cents.

This is a very different type of RPG, nothing like before, so maybe we should find a new name for the gamemode

@Saur people: Just leave him be.

@Will: Good luck.

Thanks allot :)