BEAT THIS !

MAYBE if you play MTA for 6 non-stoping hours , you can beat my score.

beatthis.JPG

http://ucfmod.gtagaming.com/mta_screens/beatthis.JPG[/img]

I'm Number 4 on this one .

beatthis_a.JPG

http://ucfmod.gtagaming.com/mta_screens/beatthis_a.JPG

No cheats or hacks were used in this ultimate score , because well... THERE IS NONE AND YOU CANT HACK SCORES :x .

P.S : I had to erase the name of the players i killed so much. Because i did not want to embarasse anyone :wink: .And if you know you were playing in the same game as I was . I sugest not posting here 8)

lol i like your avatar

Massage therapy Association of south africa

lol

Kent

YO "KENT" At leatt i have a cool avatar . B*****

Lets vote :

MTA%20logo%20-Dgtadude.GIF

OR this crappy shit . Made in Microsoft Paint .

012.gif

Pure shit .

P.S : IF you did not noticed with your 4 geeky eyes , There is a big diference between . This :

logo.gif

And this:

MTA%20logo%20-Dgtadude.GIF

I kinda used a BIG boy program with you would not undestand . oh yeah . it is not called "MS Paint" :x

Edited by Guest

lol i am not one of them but that is what i think.

Why else would he erased the names.I wouldn't care about there bad scores.But if they are friends i would erase the names too.

That is my opinion but i think that there is alot of wisdom and knowlegde :D in it and also the truth i think

ANd by the way who else would stay in a server where you are always killed by the same guy?????

Greetz

To me it looks even more devious. Kinda like he loaded 2 other players on the same server and just killed them over and over again. Kinda odd how his 2 "friends" have insanely low scores, he has the highest, and everyone else has 0 kills. And all the negative scores equal 104:?

I can't imagine that his friends are that horrible. I have never even seen the newest noob get scores that low. #-o

Makes me wonder..... :-k

To me it looks even more devious. Kinda like he loaded 2 other players on the same server and just killed them over and over again. Kinda odd how his 2 "friends" have insanely low scores, he has the highest, and everyone else has 0 kills. And all the negative scores equal 104:?

I can't imagine that his friends are that horrible. I have never even seen the newest noob get scores that low. #-o

Makes me wonder..... :-k

Nice use of emoticons dude :thumbup:

BTW Kent, do you really think he got seriously pissed? I just thought it was a joke assuming nobody would be that stupid! I guess the world is weird! :D