HAHAAHA messing up the servers...:(

SeBsZ

HEhe lol . Nice one SeBsZ . And for all of you out there thinking he easily used the jet pack . HE did not . it is a much harder thing to do right SeBsZ?

Oh yes... it is very hard!

It's cool playing online, and people see you standing on top of some building...

Come on guys, post your pics here of the rooftop! I'd like to see some good ones!

Yeah, i have a comment

you're a cheater

I dont consider myself as a cheater, I dont do stuff that others hate, or to be invincible, or very strong so i can kill everybody easily. I don't do that, I just go up on top of a roof and have fun!

HEhe lol . Nice one SeBsZ . And for all of you out there thinking he easily used the jet pack . HE did not . it is a much harder thing to do right SeBsZ?

Disconnecting from the server, using jetpack to go on the roof, then reconnecting? .....thats hard?

If you did do this you deserve to be nipple crippled to death, and all others that have admitted to cheating here. :laughing3:

Hehe, actually i used the transporter, not the jetpack...

Come on guys, I am trying to have fun and you guys all give me nasty comments. There is another topic, started by LoL, and there all of you say how nice and how funny his pictures were.... i was expecting the same reactions from you but i obviously didn't...

sorry guys if i heard your feelings,

SeBsZ

By the way, if you want to see LoL's topic, click http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=3867&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Oh yes... it is very hard!

It's cool playing online, and people see you standing on top of some building...

Come on guys, post your pics here of the rooftop! I'd like to see some good ones!

Yeah, i have a comment

you're a cheater

I dont consider myself as a cheater, I dont do stuff that others hate, or to be invincible, or very strong so i can kill everybody easily. I don't do that, I just go up on top of a roof and have fun!

:S

i thought using trainers locks up the game and lets it crash

btw SeBsZ, gather some ppl in a car then ask everybody to pause their games(just in case) and disconnect. put ur trainer on and use jet pack to get the car on the roof. then close it and reconnect. let them unpause and voilaa.

Edited by Guest

This is not Cheating . Cheating is using a tool or something to get adventages on the game like . Unlimited health , ammo and other stuff .

And for all i know getting on the roof does not give me any of these . And the Bulet proff car on the roof does not work, if you get in, you disapear for other players . So.... :? THINK BEFORE YOU POST ANY REPLIES ! :twisted:

btw SeBsZ, gather some ppl in a car then ask everybody to paus their games(just in case) and disconnect. put ur trainer on and use jet pack to get the car on the roof. then close it and reconnect. let them unpaus and voilaa.

Why do all they others have to pause and disconnect? I am the one disconnecting! The others just continue playing as if nothing happened, but the NEXT time they die or fall in the water, and they get to the character selection screen, they will see dead characters in that screen!