Question

Guest Fuzzy Dice

I have a question, I havn't tried MTA, but I downloaded all the shiz so all I need is Vice City the game, is it worth $50.00? Or should I just download it or somthing but that would take wayy to long for this shitty comp. I'm pretty confused now so feedback would help :)

Well, if you've never played Vice City before (on PS2 or PC), then ya, it's definitely worth it. If you have played VC before, then I'm not entirely sure I'd recommend it just yet... Still needs a little more polish before I recommend people buy VC just for MTA:VC :)

Vice City on the computer was worth it to me. I'm pretty sure you CAN'T download it. For one, it will be over a GB to download (look at a couple days with cable, a couple weeks with 56k) and noone has probably put it online yet anyway. I'd say just buy it, even if you have it for the ps2 and such, it is still worth it for the wealth of mods you can run it through on the computer.

Vice City on the computer was worth it to me. I'm pretty sure you CAN'T download it. For one, it will be over a GB to download (look at a couple days with cable, a couple weeks with 56k) and noone has probably put it online yet anyway. I'd say just buy it, even if you have it for the ps2 and such, it is still worth it for the wealth of mods you can run it through on the computer.

lol i got it within a week of it being out off the internet and it did not take days more like a day

enny as a member of mta a must insist that you by the game because wee do not suport illegal or warez download :twisted:

lol i downloaded the game be4 it was in the stores. thats not so much for a cable connection, certainly not ' a couple of days'...

after that i bought it off a friend

whats this? i saw the word download and vc in the same line!

AHH! WAREZ TALK!! AGAINST FORUM POLICY

i CAN help but i WONT cuz its WRONG, go BUY it, its like $20 in bestbuy (in us). if u cant afford, save up, get a job, cut grass, sell ur body, nething.