legend:

1. up 1225 pts : : clan1

2. dn 1035 pts : : clan2

3. = 555 pts : : clan3

first number is the position on the ladder

second comes if they have gained or lost position after the last war

third comes the number of points

forth comes the clan name

As the other clans are including matches they've already done, shouldn't they post them here to inform you? Should we use this like the "Gang memberlist" topic, where each gang leader posts that gang's results and no chatter is allowed?

If so, I've ear-marked the SSR spot. :)

Im gonna make a topic for that

So, wtf is this for?

And why the hell are you making announcement topics when you aren't a proper moderator? We are just ladder officials, local staff, so that we can pin OUR OWN clan topics. We don't run this thing, that is why Blokker was making the topics. :?

Im gonna make a topic for that

So, wtf is this for?

And why the hell are you making announcement topics when you aren't a proper moderator? We are just ladder officials, local staff, so that we can pin OUR OWN clan topics. We don't run this thing, that is why Blokker was making the topics. :?

Have u noticed that there are only 2 ladder officials?

then who is sapposed to pin the other gangs topics if there leader doesnt have moderator status? i guess no one since we can only pin out own gang topics. :?

• MTA Team

yes this is a manual edit ladder. I have looked at various ladder scripts and none seems good enough for what we need. Unless you come with something like CB i doubt it will be a huge improvement over what we are doing now, and yes, all clans will get an ladder official

• 4 months later...

The original ladder Blokker posted of never really got off the ground for one reason or another. Meanwhile other seperate leagues and competitions are going on. So for now i've moved the related threads from gang section into here and unstuck some VERY out of date stickies :)

Should help new players and gangs to find info on organised competitions.

No gang threads unless it is a gang formed SOLELY for a specific competition, otherwise use the Gangs forum.