Dgtadude

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The link was down for like 2 weeks now . and i had a tracking bug things that tells how many people downloaded the file . And it said that 22 people tried to download the file when it was down . Im just posting this to announce that it is back online and if those people still want to watch it . Go ahead it is much faster now :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
gOD dAM man ok #1 if Rockstar sees all this shit they will be okay i am going to contcat the maker of MTA and make a deal and then we might have to pay ! well Owner of MTA if u make a deal with rockstar and u can make like 5,000 $ dollars but we have to pay please do not except please Dude u r a cool guy and i hope u would not make us get pissed over u because i know u would hate it well i am getting a little pissed because it is hard to resist 10,000 dollers 50,000 dollars of pay maybe 100,000 but don't sign any thing pkz well it's all in your Hands so u take care of it and make the right choice....

speak englsih dude, cant understand ya. the mta team r NOT (as far as i know) gonna charge for mta....it wud be pointless anyways, its such a small file and it wud be warezed everywhere around the net. is this even in the rite topic? its got nothin to do with g4tv

• 1 month later...

Ok....Moving on .....

Bladexen - could u translate that in english for us ?

Talidan -

is this even in the rite topic? its got nothin to do with g4tv

Hum. you see dude . this is were you went "bad" you kinda missed the whole first page of this topic . its about MTA appearing on G4TV < you see how i used GT4v in BIG LETTERS ? thats to show you how this topic has something to do with G4TV :? ....

Hope this helps :)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
I know this topic is ages old.. But I still think that the files should be uploaded and actually working.

I can't download any of the files on the link provided.

(And I havn't actually seen them before) :oops:

Yeh , i agree with ya , altough i dont have the file and dont know anyone who does , if anyone has it msn it to me and ill host it once more