Tutorials please!!!

Hi I'm new to these forums and joined to learn to script my own resources and gamemodes etc...

I go onto alot of subforums where people are asking for scripts and people always get the same reply: learn yourself. I have tried this and it is very hard, not to learn, but to find tutorials to learn from. If you type mta sa scripting tutorials into YouTube you get a few videos on starting a server, and lots of SAMP tutorials. What I'm asking is for someone to make a YouTube series for mta scripting, easy to understand, and working from the very basic things all the way to the point where the viewer can be making their own scripts, and knowing how to do it. I don't really think this will happen because no one will be bothered but if you know how to script well I beg you to give it a go.

Thanks,

Greenie

• 1 year later...
Im always up for making a tut! Its just, i don't know what to make... If you have any requests of what to see, just say :)

Well i dont really need them anymore. But learning without them was a bitch haha so thats why im making some now that i can script. Make some for the new scripters though!