Report your Cheaters:

Then what is your ambition? To earn the reputation of a complete asshole wherever you go?

That is what i like to do :)

Infact i was known to all n00bs in mtav2 as a asshole, even mnk said i was a asshole to n00bs. It was fun to be known as an asshole.

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our ambition is to be the best modders in MTA.
Yeah, but being an asshole is another one of your priorities. Like I said, modding Vice City isn't such a hard concept to grasp anyway - all that you need is a cracked client to do so. It's funny how you think you've accomplished something that any moron could do.
am i the emblem of MNK, am i all that is MNK?no, id prefer a modding server over a ban me 35 times server anyday.
Your feelings about it doesn't change the fact that MNK does go to public servers and cheat.
acually it was, and i think it worked :lol:
It hasn't gotten any of us mad. Not only was your forum raid pathetic, but it hasn't changed any of our minds about MNK and other cheating clans.
That is what i like to do :)

Infact i was known to all n00bs in mtav2 as a asshole, even mnk said i was a asshole to n00bs. It was fun to be known as an asshole.

You must have a hard time making friends, then.

Zircon m8 just give it up..

they must be dence or summit... just sstop this discusion..it's going nowhere...

Keep your dignity (if you have any..j/k) and stop thinking you can have the last word in this post..

/me goes on ignoring the mnk clan, and hope's an mod will but a ban on them in this forum

god moron, not only did u WASTE a dot.tk domain name, but u r a fag.

there are about 20 MNKz, he has no troble

Yeah, but being an asshole is another one of your priorities. Like I said, modding Vice City isn't such a hard concept to grasp anyway - all that you need is a cracked client to do so. It's funny how you think you've accomplished something that any moron could do.

if any moron can crack it, here r some truths.

1. MTA teams r also any ol idiots.

2. hell, they dont care all THAT much, or they would get ANTI hack programs like MUonline or GUNBOUND, not to say they cant be cracked as well, but they r alot harder.

wow, that is pathetic. Actually, i find it easy to find friends in rl if that is what you mean. But if you are talking about friends on the net, my modding capibilities got me friends with all of MNK and the famous ICE}. So before you try to do a low-blow on friends, i suggest that you learn to shut your mouth and actually think of something better to say.

DeeJee: Nah, I'm actually getting some pretty good laughs out of this. It's not about the final word...

god moron, not only did u WASTE a dot.tk domain name, but u r a :o.
How? They're free anyway, and how can you say a page like that is wasteful? :lol:
if any moron can crack it, here r some truths.

1. MTA teams r also any ol idiots.

2. hell, they dont care all THAT much, or they would get ANTI hack programs like MUonline or GUNBOUND, not to say they cant be cracked as well, but they r alot harder.

I know for a fact that no one but one or two people cracked it... the client was passed around. All that you do is mod the files and use trainers, and like I said, any moron can do that.

1. I have no idea what you're saying.

2. They aren't going to use third party programs for protection schemes, for one reason or another... I forgot why. But they will always implement their own, and it will eventually be cracked, so they have chosen to improve upon it with each release.

there are about 20 MNKz, he has no troble
wow, that is pathetic. Actually, i find it easy to find friends in rl if that is what you mean. But if you are talking about friends on the net, my modding capibilities got me friends with all of MNK and the famous ICE}. So before you try to do a low-blow on friends, i suggest that you learn to shut your mouth and actually think of something better to say.
Sure, I believe you both when you say you have friends in MNK, because they're just as sad as you are and I guess you can relate to them. But fry, man, why are you even talking about real life here? I know that you're a serious loser in that area, so don't even try to convince me you have friends there. :lol:
my modding capibilities

I laughed when I read this. I laughed again when I thought about fry's spelling capabilities. Fry, he has a valid point in asking if you can even make friends...I mean, something so simple as playing the game becomes hard for weak ass lamers like you...you know you're pissing everyone off, you're taking pride is being such a prick, so all I can think is that you are so desperate for attention, even negative attention, that you'd pull stupid shit like this.

By the way, I liked the MNK'er (the names don't matter) who said that MTA teams are any ol idiots. Well...sure, there are a lot of clans that come and go and are laughable, but the good clans have good players. Idiots are the ones who ruin the game for everyone else just so they can have their shitty, shallow fun.

Here's a new lamer report:

Playing on Elrod's Extreme VC server, around 9 PM EST, there's no admins (which I can deal with), but there are a lot of lame cheaters (which I can't)

There's SlayeR, who openly admits to using and uses a health hack, and the appropriately named ITSRAPETIME!, who apparently uses a health hack, ammo/weapon cheat, and some kind of map hack/warping thing. There's nothing like riding around and then a guy randomly warps into your radar (map-wise), while you're going your fastest in your car and is right behind you torching it. Definitely ruins the fun. I didn't think people could even be THIS lame.

Yes one or two people cracked it and i got a hold of it an...........hehehehe.............NO, moron, i cracked my own, i can use [MTA] Tagz, i can change the color of my name at will(using mtaclient, not shitty colorcodes), and most things ARE'NT easy to grasp, kuz unlike ur shitty no sink mod(Zircon), i mod mta.scm, MOST people cant even begin to mod main.scm...HA

Now honestly, if this thread hasn't become the biggest piss match on MTA i ever did see...Point is, there should be no need to run cheats on non-cheat servers DM OR stunt, if you want to run mods, pay for your own fucking server and crash and lag it all you damn well like, don't abuse other peoples hard earned money.

As they say in the US: "the right to punch a person in the face ends at that person's nose" Make all the god damn mods you want too, just don't run them in non cheat servers, then we'll all get a long just fucking fine, I don't go into mod servers looking to piss them off, as much i'd expect modders not to come into normal servers and piss me off.

Ok that will be the final word I would say... MNK please crawl back under your rock

MNK is a cheat gang no need to report what any MNK does... just assume they cheat.

No more proud cheater posts please only legit informing on cheaters to give fair players a heads up.

thanks

kfg

Only report new cheaters I assume if you are MNK you cheat and want to brag and if you hate MNK that you will ban/ridicule them but not in this thread anymore it's been 5 pages of it and it's all been said. Report new cheaters only

thanks again

Edited by Guest
and JxM... whatever, DEEEMON does not warp, that i know., everything else is good, JUST DONT REPORT LAG AS A CHEAT U FUUCKING MORON.

First off, he was cheating up and down....second, it's not lag when you can follow someone behind a car going full speed while continuously firing an automatic weapon and staying a ridiculously close distance (and no he wasn't jacking the car). And when I did fire at him he had a health cheat.

I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE U FUUCKING (sic) MORON.

Taking control of the game's rules while everyone else still plays fair, and then bragging about killing people like it's some kind of accomplishment, takes a lot of ignorance and a bit of loneliness. It's pathetic. Get some real skills.

Marco

DONmarco

_alex

jamie

jason

Partyz

Griff

smile

vice city

don

kent

robby