Report your Cheaters:

hey, when it comes down to it, i am correct. If you dont want cheaters, go to fucking servers with fucking admins. Now if there is something that you do not understand, feel free to get on the special little short bus and fuck off.

and if you are a clean gentleman (shaven preferably) and want a man to give you a nice salad tossing hit me up on MSN... No headgames and disease free please

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I don't buy your justification it's still lame. Even if it's true you just say you don't cheat and done... I do all the time but I don't think you were ever good at MTA

and you are also very gay

Ya know KungFu, I don't think i ever talked shit about you directly, and you presume to know a lot for a kid who has never even met me on any of the servers, all I ask is a little respect when you talk to me, we're having a discussion about cheating, let's keep it a discussion and not start sounding like a bunch of 8 year olds.

And for your information, I'm good at mta, but like i said in my other post, I don't claim to be the best as far as killing is concerned, but in a car, modded or un modded, nobody drives like me, nobody can keep up with me, And I'll prove it too.

Or maybe you should get a life, like I told everyone else. :) People can play wherever they want to... admins can't always save the day, either. Cheating is lame and you have no justification in what you're saying.

And what is it you're supposed to be justifying?

Edited by Guest
i said

it seems Zircon dosnt have problems modding against the computer http://dlx.gamespot.com/pc/grandtheftau ... 91113.html

hmm,

*zircon's computer starts bitching that he has no justification for what he is doing.

no response?

Utopia said

Hey Driver I'll race you, or fly a heli against you, or whatever you want to call it...

at least there are some good eggs out there open to accept us as individuals, that is the problem with EVERYTHING, this is my OPINION, i only hazed KungFu and DeathB and developers as a JOKE, everyone has a opinion(unless ur a kami, sorry if u are :P ) this is mine, CHEATING IS AWESOME, this is yours, CHEATING IS BAD, u expect everyone to conform to everyone else?

then ur stupider than i EVER though.

Hey Driver I'll race you, or fly a heli against you, or whatever you want to call it...

Sure thing utopia, next time i see you, mods are off, and i'm not so bad in a heli myself... yay for analod

What's your favorite car? mines the hotring racer, and the sabre turbo isn't as fast but that car knows how to look good taking a turn

DriverAvatar.JPG

and if you are a clean gentleman (shaven preferably) and want a man to give you a nice salad tossing hit me up on MSN... No headgames and disease free please

nice edit fuktard. But i dont think everybody shares the same sexual preference as you may hope. so get your hairless balls out and quit hiding like a fuking kid jerking off.

now back to this cheating topic. If you were able to stop us from modding/hacking, you would have done it already. But it seems you havent, therefore mta team feels that it isnt a problem yet so stfu about cheaters and deal with em or get off your computer

it seems Zircon dosnt have problems modding against the computer http://dlx.gamespot.com/pc/grandtheftautovicecity/moreinfo_6091113.html

hmm,

*zircon's computer starts bitching that he has no justification for what he is doing.

If you haven't noticed already, that mod was made before MTA: VC 0.1 even released. Yes, I have made other mods (I even have a site dedicated for it), but they are strictly for single player and I don't encourage using them in MTA at all. Do you see any documentation included that even mentions MTA? No.
And what is it you're supposed to be justifying?
I didn't ask anyone to justify anything, actually. Read it over again: "...you have no justification in what you're saying."
at least there are some good eggs out there open to accept us as individuals, that is the problem with EVERYTHING, this is my OPINION, i only hazed KungFu and DeathB and developers as a JOKE, everyone has a opinion(unless ur a kami, sorry if u are ) this is mine, CHEATING IS AWESOME, this is yours, CHEATING IS BAD, u expect everyone to conform to everyone else?
You flamed DeathB, KungFuGrip, and even the developers as a joke? It certainly didn't seem like it. I think you're feeling regret now - that's good, but it still doesn't change the fact that you needlessly flamed them and started an argument for no good reason.

As for anti-cheaters and cheaters, it's not a matter of opinion; it's simply wrong and unfair, and we have proven that. You can't tell me you're not going to mind it when your opponent is invincible and you are not, or someone can jetpack around and you can't.

then ur stupider than i EVER though.
:lol:
now back to this cheating topic. If you were able to stop us from modding/hacking, you would have done it already. But it seems you havent,
We do everything in our power to stop cheaters, but there's always nerds around like MNKs that know how to evade bans.
therefore mta team feels that it isnt a problem yet
The MTA team thinks this isn't a problem? That's hardly the case. They are very much aware of the cheating issues with their mod.
so stfu about cheaters and deal with em or get off your computer
Just for a fact, we can't deal with any of you at the moment because you're so damn persistant and annoying. I think you all should be the ones to get off your computers, not us.
We do everything in our power to stop cheaters, but there's always nerds around like MNKs that know how to evade bans.

Then actually make improvments to cover our haxs.

The MTA team thinks this isn't a problem? That's hardly the case. They are very much aware of the cheating issues with their mod.

If they thought it was a problem, wouldnt you think they would release patches to slow us down?

Just for a fact, we can't deal with any of you at the moment because you're so damn persistant and annoying. I think you all should be the ones to get off your computers, not us.

And lastly, If it is you that do not like our presence, then leave. Much easier for you.

The MTA team is working on that with each release.
If they thought it was a problem, wouldnt you think they would release patches to slow us down?
For it to be cracked again? They wouldn't waste their time. I don't know exactly what you're implying here; are you questioning the fact that the MTA team isn't aware of the cheating problems? You're honestly misinformed if you think so. Ask any of the devs themselves if you don't trust my word.
And lastly, If it is you that do not like our presence, then leave. Much easier for you.
Haha. I'm not going to leave just because some cheating loser is going to tell me so. You're obviously not mixing well with the people here - the majority of us don't like cheaters, and we're all telling YOU to get out.

hhmmm what is wrong with ones mind that he thinks it's cool to go round a game scene using mods and cheats..??

I am not saying that I am completely clearly minded, but I just don't get the fun in killing players when you know you can't be killedyour self..

I get the fact you use map mods and speed mods in a stunt server, but that's as far I go when it comes to understanding it..

But I think it has nothing to do with the fact you like the game better when you cheat, think you're here just to try and piss us and the develepors off... To see how much it takes to destroy a comunaty, or how long it will take till you take over the mta mod completely with your cheater friends..

Think you have sum sort of misplaced feeling it's up to you to do all of this, why don't you put all your energy and effort you use to program those hacks into helping the mta team out..?? But than again I don't think you make those mods your self, or have any programing experiance..

Just try to understand this, the scene inhere is a competetive one, people show of with their scores, and their skills in killing one and another. Cheaters are not comenly apreciated in a scene like that..

Compare it with a swimming match where 1 swimmer shows up in a speedboat.

Or a F1 race, where one driver shows up with a jet engine pasted to his car.

Or a gamer in a mta game that cannot be killed..

Do with this comment what you like I don't give a shit, I am not gonna spent my time discussing things with you... Just gave you a thought bouth things.

Greetingzzz

DeeJee (TmM server admin)

are you questioning the fact that the MTA team isn't aware of the cheating problems? You're honestly misinformed if you think so. Ask any of the devs themselves if you don't trust my word.

Not once in anything that fry said, did he question their awareness of the problem, He was stating that they don't find the fact that there are cheats for their mod is really that much of a problem. As in some developers might find modding online with friends could be fun, so why try stopping them completely. You want us to leave you alone? Go become an admin. Host your own server.

Haha. I'm not going to leave just because some cheating loser is going to tell me so. You're obviously not mixing well with the people here - the majority of us don't like cheaters, and we're all telling YOU to get out.

He wasn't telling you to leave the forum n00b, he was telling you to leave the server if you're ever in one with a true modder like any official MNK klan member.

... how long it will take till you take over the mta mod completely with your cheater friends..

Cheaters are not comenly apreciated in a scene like that..

First of all you seem to have bigger ambitions for us than we do, take over MTA lol.

Secondly, We ARE the speedboat, We ARE the jet car, we CANNOT be killed.

I get the fact you use map mods and speed mods in a stunt server, but that's as far I go when it comes to understanding it..

yea, ask [KFC]Point_ once and he will tell u i dont usually cheat in offical (or Clan owned, or DM servers, or any bigger servers for that matter) just normally in ones that say "Clems server", "elite web", or "T3 modder server" ALL of whick say MODDING ALLOWED , omfg, if only n00bz could read....then maybe modders would get a fighting chance in this "heated Debate" , i know KFC point_ from a while ago on PARTYSERVER i DONT cheat, i still own, on stunt servers, yes i mod the shit out of that bitch, xD stunt that is, MODDING ALLOWED.....OMFG

Not once in anything that fry said, did he question their awareness of the problem, He was stating that they don't find the fact that there are cheats for their mod is really that much of a problem. As in some developers might find modding online with friends could be fun, so why try stopping them completely. You want us to leave you alone? Go become an admin. Host your own server.
If they were aware of it, then they would be concerned - that's what I meant, and in fact, they are. I told you to talk to any of the devs themselves if you didn't trust my word, so do that.

I am an admin of some servers, and I have tried to deal with MNK before. They flood a server, you ban them, they keep coming back - I know the routine. It's useless.

He wasn't telling you to leave the forum n00b, he was telling you to leave the server if you're ever in one with a true modder like any official MNK klan member.
From my standpoint, he didn't mean that. Either way, like I said, I'm not going to leave from anywhere just because some cheating loser tells me so. :)

"True modder?" Heh, you're all giving yourselves a bit too much credit here. It's not that hard to mod Vice City anyway.

... how long it will take till you take over the mta mod completely with your cheater friends..

Cheaters are not comenly apreciated in a scene like that..

First of all you seem to have bigger ambitions for us than we do, take over MTA lol.

Secondly, We ARE the speedboat, We ARE the jet car, we CANNOT be killed.

Then what is your ambition? To earn the reputation of a complete asshole wherever you go? I don't see how you take pride in that. I don't see how you take so much pleasure in "not getting killed," either. It makes your lack of skill show badly.
yea, ask [KFC]Point_ once and he will tell u i dont usually cheat in offical (or Clan owned, or DM servers, or any bigger servers for that matter) just normally in ones that say "Clems server", "elite web", or "T3 modder server" ALL of whick say MODDING ALLOWED , omfg, if only n00bz could read....then maybe modders would get a fighting chance in this "heated Debate" , i know KFC point_ from a while ago on PARTYSERVER i DONT cheat, i still own, on stunt servers, yes i mod the shit out of that bitch, xD stunt that is, MODDING ALLOWED.....OMFG
MNK does indeed go to public deathmatch servers and cheat occasionally. You're way off by saying they go to cheating servers (which are very rare these days) or stunt servers only. I thought your goal was to piss everyone off anyway, right? :roll:
Then what is your ambition? To earn the reputation of a complete asshole wherever you go? I don't see how you take pride in that. I don't see how you take so much pleasure in "not getting killed," either. It makes your lack of skill show badly.

our ambition is to be the best modders in MTA.

MNK does indeed go to public deathmatch servers and cheat occasionally. You're way off by saying they go to cheating servers (which are very rare these days) or stunt servers only. I thought your goal was to piss everyone off anyway, right?
occasionally

am i the emblem of MNK, am i all that is MNK?no, id prefer a modding server over a ban me 35 times server anyday.

I thought your goal was to piss everyone off anyway, right?

acually it was, and i think it worked :lol: