Report your Cheaters:

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm protecting a well-known hacker... he spiled some naughty lines in those few sentances... that was taken in the heat of a MAJOR flame war ;)

Also, now it's Boom.

Ans BaM/Boom was spotted flying a packer in a similar manner...

I see that was on my server from my logs. He is now banned.

v

---> VcG-BOOM: hahaha

---> VcG-BOOM: victor

---> VcG-BOOM: you dirty hoe

---> franko: is that the lyrics to your theme song

---> VcG-BOOM: i just saw the site

---> VcG-BOOM: good job

---> haricari: how do i get on without hitting you?

---> VcG-BOOM: anyways

---> VcG-BOOM: peac ot brother

---> BossPHO: cumbucket is my word

---> pappy: spermhankey

I suspected franko was a cheater for some time now I'll probably ban him too.

guy using escaped ascii codes to pretend to be admin can you guys fix this bug?

JOIN: 'Ê®®^A®§: ^Aþ:!', PlayerID = 4 (66.8.168.202)

also same guy is :

JOIN: 'Mr.Bump', PlayerID = 0 (66.8.168.202)

JOIN: 'Cudda Kine~Y', PlayerID = 1 (66.8.168.202)

---> Ê®®^A®§: ^Aþ:!: ^A^AÿÿÍ

---> VcG-BaM: there default.ide

---> franko: wtf did i do

---> BossPHO: Drug deal at prawn island.

---> VcG-BaM: lol

---> VcG-BaM: so what was ur name?

---> VcG-BaM: cudda kine?

---> Ê®®^A®§: ^Aþ:!: ^A^AÿÿÍ>

---> Jeranamo~Y: SON OF A MOTHERFUCKEN BITCH

---> VcG-BaM: lol

---> Ê®®^A®§: ^Aþ:!: ^A^AÿÿÍ<:D>

---> VcG-BaM: ban me ban me

---> Ê®®^A®§: ^Aþ:!: ^A^AÿÿÍ>

---> VcG-BaM: i know

A guy named "ti hi" was on a danish server yesterday. I was on the back of his bike, when he just began to drive realy fast and took the jump i front of "ammu-nation".

This stunt bonus.

cheat2.jpg

I jumped up again, to get another proof, and then he did almost the same.

cheat1.jpg

After that my PC crashed, proberbly because of the cheating. So I did'nt get any more pics.

NB: i merged the "tripple ins..." in so you also could see that.

well , thats enough proof , anyways , the chatbox indicates that you made four screenshots , post the other 2 to!

Xanni

ok. the one off them was just an double (I'd have too be sure that i got it)

and i think this is the other one:

cheat3.jpg

Darkness, and cyclonite. both were in OFFICIAL MTA STUNT SERVER (see my thread below) and both have pasted a site containing mods and cheats for mta. i will post the site only if the mods ask or pm me or something. kthx

-Jargo

-edit- im an idiot i guess i should have probably taken a screen too huh. oh well dont worry i will get one soon.

Darkness, and cyclonite. both were in OFFICIAL MTA STUNT SERVER (see my thread below) and both have pasted a site containing mods and cheats for mta. i will post the site only if the mods ask or pm me or something. kthx

-Jargo

-edit- im an idiot i guess i should have probably taken a screen too huh. oh well dont worry i will get one soon.

ive banned that guys entire ISP (@Home australia) at the firewall level. hes a real pain in the ass. He's also gone by name !countdown. He will often just get a new IP and come back to your server when you ban him.

You can ban his ISP by banning 203.164.66.0- 203.164.255.255 or(203.164.66.0/16)

to me i dont really care if people cheat. yeah it bugs me but whatever. the problem i have is when they cheat with people that they dont know and brag about it and show off. if you are going to cheat then go ahead but make your own server and do it with some friends. stay the fuck out of our servers

ive banned that guys entire ISP (@Home australia) at the firewall level. hes a real pain in the ass. He's also gone by name !countdown. He will often just get a new IP and come back to your server when you ban him.

You can ban his ISP by banning 203.164.66.0- 203.164.255.255 or(203.164.66.0/16)

Banning entire ip ranges sucks. Yes u get rid of stupid ass cheaters :twisted: , but u also denies fair gamers to play.

Banning entire ip ranges sucks. Yes u get rid of stupid ass cheaters :twisted: , but u also denies fair gamers to lay.

Its Australia, anyone from there has 400+ pings on my server anyway. No big loss.

On The server named : 'hoplessheroes.co.uk' theres a few characters that come on tthere and cheat way to much and really spoiling the game badly, one of them is called 'NsaneGangstz' , a french one called 'Shoma' and a few others, if possible u should keep an eye on this server as many of the cheaters go here and spoil the game terribly :cry:

TO ALL CHEATERS: why spoil such a gr8 game with cheats, you really make me and many more ppl MAD!! :twisted::evil:

By the way, excellent Mod!!!!! a little buggy, but nothings perfect!!

Thanks

B2K//WIGAN_1

Ran across a few more myself, A group "VcG' was using their own custom map, when I explained to the others in the game why it was cheating, one member informed me to "stfu about other peoples business" when I replied he said "don't talk to VcG unless you are VcG" lol. As well russian_dude cheats sometimes and not others, has a foul temper, as well has his "russian friends" running enough trainers to crash everyone in a server.