Report your Cheaters:

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this person has been reported before. BUT, he is always in a server with a minigun, sniper (does nothing), and a health cheat on. His name is $Mr.Verceti$ . So far, all the people with $$ in their nicks cheat. So be on the lookout for those people :D.

Just my 2 cents.

ive seen this $mrvercetti$ and i dont think he cheats all the time. the reason: i killed him

i think he is using some mods though, cause sometimes he is driving on water and stuff

That's like saying Hitler was kind to animals. Not cheating all of the time is like being a little bit pregnant. If you ever cheat you are a cheater. Mr.Vercetti usually cheats by flying and floating his car. He also uses the minigun and I don't think he used the health cheat when I saw him. Do you know what that means? HE IS A CHEATER!!!!

People like him lag the server and sap the will of honest, kind hearted, non-cheaters. Soon lovable little fuzzballs like me won't wreak havoc in ritualistic MTA bloodletting rituals.

Any cheating = cheater

We have played in the min league yesterday vs the EAST gang.

And there were alot of cheaters.

For example: I shot EAST BBB alot of times till the died. His weapons spawned but his death wasn't reported, so I thought that that would be a lag in the server. When I turned around he shot on me 1 or 2 times and then I've put him down again and that happend me 6 TIMES !!!

And eaSt Agent is an Alt-Tabber or an Cheater. We've shot him with 3 persons @ the same time and his health didn't get down a bit !!

So we are almost sure that:

EAST BBB

eaSt Agent

And other EAST Gang members are Cheaters...

- Alex3305 -

wtf dude. when the round ended i was on the pause writing. and i warned u about that. when i resumed i was killed. and that weapons spawning thingy happend to me too. dont think its a cheating.

and why the fuck did u return to battle area after being killed?

wtf dude. when the round ended i was on the pause writing. and i warned u about that. when i resumed i was killed. and that weapons spawning thingy happend to me too. dont think its a cheating.

and why the fuck did u return to battle area after being killed?

I don't know about the rest of it but pausing to chat while you are in the game is cheating! You pause so you don't get killed, bottom line. If I need to talk I stay in the game and run when someone finds me or I wait until I am dead and at the character select screen.

What if you feel the need to opine right when someone is whooping your ass? Is that a coincidence? I never alt+tab to talk and I hope people who do stop.

i dont f care damnit. i always pause when writing except when i see sb wanting to kill me and while fighting. i hate cheaters, alt-tabbers and especially some feeble guys calling me cheater. when i kill 2 players at a time, it doesnt make me a cheater.

e.g. when deathb killes all of u, u wont accuse him cheating, oh no. but when some unknown suka comes into the game and starts killing, hes for sure using unfair ways.

i dont f care damnit. i always pause when writing except when i see sb wanting to kill me and while fighting. i hate cheaters, alt-tabbers and especially some feeble guys calling me cheater. when i kill 2 players at a time, it doesnt make me a cheater.

e.g. when deathb killes all of u, u wont accuse him cheating, oh no. but when some unknown suka comes into the game and starts killing, hes for sure using unfair ways.

hmm... "I always pause when writing except when I see sb wanting to kill me" and "I hate... alt/tabbers"

How can you say both of these in the same post? I have seen people contradict themselves but you take the cake. Plus, how can you see someone wanting to kill you if you are busy chatting off screen?

Also, you slip in the feeble comment. I'm feeble? Have you played against me before? Must not have or you wouldn't say that. I look forward to seeing you online.

You don't know me so you call me feeble. In the next sentence you complain that "unknown suka"s don't get the benefit of the doubt that deathb (a known suka, lol) gets. another contradiction?

I don't remember reading anyone complaining about you killing two people at a time. I believe the complaint was that someone was ripping you a new one and you wouldn't die.

i dont like when they alt-tab while fighting. now i dont do that.

if i see nobody running towards me, but im close to sb who r busy with killing each other, ill pause.

if i am already offscreen i wont resume untill im done with my sayings. besides i dont alt-tab, i just press esc and u can see the names in menu screen when they r in front of u.

have i called u feeble?? i also like to meet u online.

and that double kill was made just after the first round began and i was called a cheater at once.

and dont get me wrong, im not mad. :wink: