MTA V?

blurryshadow1

Question

If mta is ever released on Gta 5 just imagine all the servers like the race servers, and roleplay servers... its going to be sooo sick. It seems like theres going to be so many possibilities for scripts with the newer Gtas. I really hope a mta does come out for gta 5...

Do you think its going to exist when gta 5 comes out? or do you think its going to take a few years after gta 5 is released?

what do you guys think? :D

• Answers 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I don't know if gta V will be good, need to play it.

The only thing I know is gta V have good next gen graphics.

So takes the current MTA and put the gta V game engine on it and kick samp ass a thousand of time,

unfortunately this is only possible in our dreams because MTA team need to start from 0 if they want to add an MTA MP on gta V.

I don't know if gta V will be good, need to play it.

The only thing I know is gta V have good next gen graphics.

So takes the current MTA and put the gta V game engine on it and kick samp ass a thousand of time,

unfortunately this is only possible in our dreams because MTA team need to start from 0 if they want to add an MTA MP on gta V.

Plus we're still developing SA and trying to fix all the bugs and add more options for a better MP Experience...

but if we start with GTA V, then the MTA MP for V wont be finished until... probably a year.

GTA V is confirmed to have it's own MP, which R* is making out to be a huge deal this time around. It will depend on how many people want an alternative that will likely push MTA towards making it or not.

i highly doubt the built in multiplayer is going to be as good as MTA's.. Since we are kind of limited because of the consoles.. (unless you can script stuff, and make servers like in MTASA for consoles... lol)

but anyways, their definently should be a MTA V if Gta V is just as good as san andreas or maybe even better. I bet ya mostly everyone from MTASA and SAMP is going to switch over, it just all depends if the game is good or not..

I highly doubt the built in multiplayer is going to be as good as MTA's.. Since we are kind of limited because of the consoles.. (unless you can script stuff, and make servers like in MTASA for consoles... lol)

If someone can make a game for consoles and is experience in it, then we can ask them to make an add-on for GTA V, but it's going to have to be approved by R* first.

I would suggest making MTA for GTA because of the Graphics :)

only thing that sucks is the amount of devs we have

Uhh...MTA does not affect the graphics, though. If you mean adding new stuff that's not in the game, that is actually relative to features more than anything else. :)

Uhh...MTA does not affect the graphics, though. If you mean adding new stuff that's not in the game, that is actually relative to features more than anything else. :)

Sorry, you miss understood what I said, GTA V graphics are more advanced and I would like to see MTA on it

Sorry, you miss understood what I said, GTA V graphics are more advanced and I would like to see MTA on it

yeah definitely... id love to see mta on gtav with the more advanced graphics..

good graphics + unbelievable scripts = awesomeness :D

haha, i remember when i first discovered mtasa i was blown away by all the things that were possible with the scripts each server had, it was just a amazing experience, and it still is a amazing experience. even after 1 year of being with mta i still get shocked by all the scripts that come out like the in game handling editor, the shaders, and the internet radios. im probably going to have heart attacks for all the scripts that release for mta v :D..

If someone can make a game for consoles and is experience in it, then we can ask them to make an add-on for GTA V, but it's going to have to be approved by R* first.

what if the mta team worked together with R*? the built in multiplayer could be really good if it was like that...

I have always been baffled from what R* have released in the past with muliplayer in the GTA series.

GTA2 was a laugh though back in the day, it was very simple and most companies (games as such) were entering the new world of online gaming. Nothing appeared in either GTA3 or VC. Whilst SA had the dual mode on the console it was absolutely bad - it was beyond terrible. I know programming is a skill, I have attempted it in the past and I can honestly say I suck at it but considering the wage some of the guys at R* must be on - the work they have produced has never been to the standard many of us would have expected. I wont even get started on IV..

It seems R* are always falling behind other competitors. Maybe they should recruit some of the guys in this community and actually deliver something decent!

I don't think it is fake, but it's my opinion anyways. It would be really nice if GTA V is like what was explained there.

It's fake because there's no info about that ex-employee and R* never reveal info about their games, there was never info leaked from Rockstar games.