i need help!

Guest Street Marine

ok. i got GTA VC and instralled it and also installed MTA 0.2. and i also got the all seeing eye. so i did all the step by step guide said. but when i go to try and play a game when i press start game it brings up a window thats called run game that only has 2 files in it. so i press ok and it says that file not found or sumthing like that. then when i click on 1 of the files it says wrong path so sumthing like that. SOME ONE PLZ HELP!!!

well. i dont know if my XP is resticted. ill have to check into that. and the thing is , is that i cant find gtavc-exe. i look for it but i can never find it.

I have a problem also

when i connect to a server the game (vice city for you dumbass ppl) is just slow incredibly slow.my ping is farily good but the game loads slowly spawns slowly (well runs slower than a turtle race)

Any one got any ideas

C_C

Try and make a new thread for new, unrelated questions please :)

What are your computer's specs (as well as your OS)?

0k this is getting gay. i tryed the search thing. only came up with 3 files: GTa_vc.set , gta soundtrack , and gta user files. no GTA-vc.exe. to my computer...it doesnt exsist. i need help fast. if u got an answer help me plz!

• 4 weeks later...
0k this is getting gay. i tryed the search thing. only came up with 3 files: GTa_vc.set , gta soundtrack , and gta user files. no GTA-vc.exe. to my computer...it doesnt exsist. i need help fast. if u got an answer help me plz!

Yea it's totally gay. Computers should stop being gay.

You do not have the folder options set to display (known) file extentions. (the .exe)

Try looking for the file 'gta-vc' instead, it will have a pink icon with a lady on it.

Another solution would be to buy a straight computer, I don't think gay computers like MTA much.

What you're supposed to select is your gta-vc.exe

it should be at C:\Program Files\Grand Theft Auto Vice City\gta-vc.exe

mines in C:\Program Files\Grand Theft Auto Vice City\gta-vc.exe

the difference is the vice folder is in the r* games folder

is a dell computer gay? and when i install mta should i turn off my anti -virus software

were u joking about is dell gay? cause it doesnt matter even if it is... and i have norton antivirus/internet security running 24/7 with no effect on gameplay or anything