Get the GTA3 Admin Console. (Don't know where the website is...)

Get into a car.

Set your car's weight to 50 tons.

Ram another car.

The other car goes flying.

There could be another mode of gameplay based off of that... Sort of like soccer or something, maybe at the airport.

You have to bounce a Mr. Whoopie into the other team's goal, or something like that. Any game mode using the 50-tons setting would be sweet. :D

the ball would end up moving on its own no? - setting the weight of the manana (ball) to like 0.1kg would do the same =) Its too hard to make a ball (physics would be a pain)

ya, I forgot to put that in my original post... you'd use a car as the ball (maybe a cop car so it would chase you around :D:wink: )

yeah that'd be could, if you wanted you could take a car, and repaint it as a soccer ball, that'd be awsome.. I'd play

"Xerox has got the ball

..wait whats this...

Bill just rammed xerox into the boards and stole the ball!!

omg! I don't beleave this.. BILL SCORES!! ITS GOOD!!!!"

.....yeah..... I'd TOTALY kick ass... heh

heh, yes then do this:

make places avail able for rent, and the lanloard controls the peeps like The Sims

if you beomce mayor of LC, then it turns into Sim City

if you rent a Jet Ski, it becomes Wave Race

if you join army, it becomes BF1942

if you steal skate board, THPS4 engine loads, now you can grind nething in LC!

if you steal bike it becomes some bmx game

if you jack plane, it becomes flight sim

stadium holds: base ball, football, soccer, and any other field sport.

and the list can go on for ever...

also: another good use for the stadium would be demolition derby, since its impossible to escape once your in it. (its model needs a little work tho)

how about real Football, er i mean soccer :) just make a spere in ZModeler.. give it soccer textures, and make it uber-light weight.. then even peds on foot could kick it.. just make stadium solid and tele players in there.. Soccer!

No offense, but what does it have to do with GTA3? I agree it could be fun to do, but I really doubt that this is what the MTA team had in mind when creating Multiplay. I do like the initial idea, with heavy cars beating another car around toward somekind of goal. The problem is, that there arent really big enough locations in LC to do this withouh altering the original map. Ideas?

• 3 weeks later...