deleted

IncreEngine

Question

21 answers to this question

Why I see some "features" of it being normal community resources? (Correct me If I'm wrong)

I understand that you want to sell it and that you had a hard work - but just don't use free community resources as "features". Unless if they are heavily modified, which then with the author's authorization it should be fine, I believe.

How to say that. Our engine has a very, very big api. For example: groups api (a innovation of factions) have up than 60 commands and actions. We have 11 types of groups:

[1] = Police

[2] = Fire

[3] = Hospital

[4] = FBI

[5] = Government

[6] = transport company

[7] = News

[8] = Restaurant

[9] = Crime

[10] = Shop 24/7

[11] = Gym

Our engine supports unlimited number of groups. You can create 15 groups with police's type. Every group can have other budget, employees, building, subgroups etc. etc. etc... So, i am not able to show you 1/5 of engine because it is too big.

http://increengine.cba.pl/?page_id=8 - There you can find a variety of screen shoots.

What i said, i modified tetris and it is not sellable - only for showcase. I saw how works an algorithm of moving icons by VG, but API is mine. If you pay attention to the it, then u see VG has another contents in their system - for example: they don't have the music panel.

MTA has fuc**** good engine. You can create what you want, using C++ for example you can make: moving player head using player's web camera, playing in 3D (Like in cinema), new physics using bullet or physiX, water tessellation, dynamic environment etc.

It is quite easy to do. Serious.

This multiplayer is underestimated by players, but MTA is the best.

This was the joke because your name is confusing.

INCREENGINE - Game engine for role-play servers

To

INCREENGINE - A role-play resource for Multi Theft Auto or something like that

and have you puted Credit for the script you edited ?

Indeed.

This looks like someone took a bunch of community resources, vG, and MTA Paradise, translated half of the outputs to Polish, modified a couple of variables and threw their own name on it. Words can not describe how awful this excuse for a gamemode is. Taking all of the most common, un-original scripts you can find and slapping them together to form an 'engine' is a joke.

16003678.jpg

@Solidsnake14 It is Valhalla Sapphire, also the message at the buttom of the screen is from the open-source of Mabako known as Paradise.. So people DO NOT buy this, you could make this yourself by mixing and modding some files ;). Also i think it's the leaked vG with backdoors.

So.

For create system of moving in cockpit i used a 1/5 of Sapphire.

For create dynamic messages at the bottom of screen i used a some resource of mta-paradise, but i modified it.

Tornado, water etc. have been modified by me.

So you do use parts of a closed-source project and an open-source project ( under licensing ), without the proper licensing this is illegal and if the rightsholders feel the need to sue you they have a high chance of winning the case.

Please stop talking, that i am stealer. Every else system has been wrote by me for 2 years.

Looking at your english skills, i highly doubt that.

The code is completely other :).

It is not, otherwise the GUIs would look differently, do no try to deceive people from the fact that you have used code from other projects WITHOUT crediting the original authors.

That is just a very sad fact.

The mostly of code has been written by me. This is a fact and a lot of people can say that. I expect, that i am your competition. You are owner a rp server.

The code is completely other :).

It is not, otherwise the GUIs would look differently, do no try to deceive people from the fact that you have used code from other projects WITHOUT crediting the original authors.

That is just a very sad fact.

The mostly of code has been written by me. This is a fact and a lot of people can say that. I expect, that i am your competition. You are owner a rp server.

I can still barely believe that you wrote most of the code yourself as your english is even insufficient to make grammatically correct sentences.

And no you are not my competitor as i am not the owner of any rp server..