Gang Headquarters Map (opening post has image)

Cerbera

Id hardly call you and DB agreeing a consensus, a rarity yes :).

if it ISNT allowed its very easy for a player to slip back in unnoticed if his team is defending where he knows he's going to re-appear,

It's real obvious when someon respawns, expecially if they show up with a kill or death after they die.

I agree however that spawn points shoul d not be bases (at least in vc).

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Consider those gangs that play the rather strict 'if you crash your out' rule though Nutz, it would be very easy for someone to just not mention they had and to restart if they knew they would appear within thier HQ, not so easy to appear elsewhere and drive over, as that is much more noticable.

good point bump.

in any event, VCK after much deliberation has chosen (for the moment anyways) their gta3 home base.

drumroll..............................

Tony Cipriani's Mom's Restaurant.

any questions?

Consider those gangs that play the rather strict 'if you crash your out' rule though Nutz, it would be very easy for someone to just not mention they had and to restart if they knew they would appear within thier HQ, not so easy to appear elsewhere and drive over, as that is much more noticable.

im not talking about using the robber spawn, mex spawn, or somewhere like that where you do spawn right there, what i mean is that the crusader has like 10 spawn points, i dont see why they should be disalowed

Didn't you already choose that? Months before release in fact :)

actually mikiro was gunnning for chinatown even before the first release (that could support more than 2 people, heheh) but after discussing the matter with the other vck, this choice seemed to get the most approval. of course it's not written isn't stone :wink:

I've updated the VC maps a few days ago...

Now for the GTA3 map:

gang_headquarters_gta3.gif

There is only a 650x650 version.

ULK claims the Sex Club Seven (Luigi's Bar) for now. DeathB let me choose any base I wanted, so I decided on this place. I'm still considering other bases and I need other people's input, so it may change.

All gangs should begin claiming their bases for GTA3 now under these conditions: it has to be in Portland and it must be reachable on foot. You can also claim areas that are spawn points since they're so random in this game.

I'll be updating regularly.

Edited by Guest

The Sawmills is a really nice place; it's hard to penetrate by foot and there's even a health and Uzi pickup on top of the roofs. I was really considering it, but had to turn it down for the Sex Club for a few personal reasons. :)

The ship by the docks would make a decent base if you worked with it a bit. There's an Ammunation, which would prove very beneficial in the midst of a fight, but I couldn't find many tactical positions around the area... maybe you can, though. I remember this as the 'SPANK' boat that you had to sink from SP, so I labeled it on the map as that. ;)

Good bases are going fast. =P

but had to turn it down for the Sex Club for a few personal reasons
Haha :D

As for having an ammunation in your base, hrmm, that may cause problems and be an issue depending on the format gta3 gangwars end up taking. We wait and see i guess :)

me and sloth were searching for locations for a base as i found mommas restourant uh... quite unstrategic..

wood yard? yes.. thats a good choice, but we turned it down for our own reasons. sloth wanted to take the boat but i didnt really wanted it because it has an ammunation on it, making it unfair for other gangs. right now were staying at the restourant, but we just might move from there to an another location, so dont make that dot permenent :wink:

I was waiting for someone to claim the mansion. :o

About the dog food factory, it seems like a kind of flat place inside of the walls, unless you can get on the building roof... reminds me of the fish factory.

...Just my opinion. I've updated the maps. =)