7 on 7 Gang Match - Last Man Standing!

swift

There is an upcoming tournament at http://gangs.flashfx.net, it's a 5 on 5 match, there is a max of 6 gangs allowed, the game starts at 10:00am GMT on Thursday Oct. 9th. The rules and details are Here. There will be an admin in the game who will also be taking in-game footage. Register your gang Here.

WTF- why is there only 6 gangs allowed? i wanna compete with everyone not just the first 6 to register

... and do u realize that u have the worst timing- there is already a tourny going on for the next two weeks

well, u see the problem with an all out gang war, is that it would be very hard for the clans(for us at least) to pick out only 5 peeps(4 have to be in it) so that means that we would be telling everyone but 1 person that they cant play, 7 is much better as u have 3 slots to choose from....

and as far as 30 peeps go, the servers start bugging out with 28, so u cant have 30 playing fairly(to my knowledge anyways) so could u think about something more like a 3 way, or something more like that? cuz that would be fun... but these are just my opinions. and as far as registering goes, i havent spoken to iggy yet but the chances are 99% that if there is a tourney we will come :D

those are some good ideas which i'm gonna change, i didnt know that after 28 players it bugs up. I have changed the Tournament to a three gang match with 7 from each gang. Also, i couldnt figure out a way to track gangs entered without having at least one person from that gang registered, that way if the gang decides to pull out, then that one person can do it from the site just by logging in, also it would make it easy to contact the registrars.

I hope in the future there will be matches like every 3 days or whatnot. A week is toooo long :(

i would like to see that to, but some on the internet have caught this plague that seems to be called a life??? what is a life? is there a vaccine for this? sounds pretty bad to me

I hope in the future there will be matches like every 3 days or whatnot. A week is toooo long :(

i would like to see that to, but some on the internet have caught this plague that seems to be called a life??? what is a life? is there a vaccine for this? sounds pretty bad to me

I outta kick your ass in the head for saying something like that :x

Just because I wanted more than one match a week doesn't mean I have no life.

:roll:

Kiss my ass death

hehe some peeps cant take a joke, oh well ransom go :cry: and ill :P as i watch you :evil: then ill :D as you :idea: then realize that its something more like :shock: and ill be :) all the while

hehe some peeps cant take a joke, oh well ransom go :cry: and ill :P as i watch you :evil: then ill :D as you :idea: then realize that its something more like :shock: and ill be :) all the while

Lets see...

hehe some peeps can't take a joke, oh well Ransom go cry and I'll laugh as I watch you be angry. Then I'll laugh when you realize that its something more like shock and I'll be laughing all the while.

Still... WTF :?:

Lets see...

hehe some peeps can't take a joke, oh well Ransom go cry and I'll laugh as I watch you be angry. Then I'll laugh when you realize that its something more like shock and I'll be laughing all the while.

Still... WTF :?:

hehe, u got it pretty close :wink: this is just me being bored :D