I want to mod MTA.2 ?

vulcan

Hello there ,

It says its not recommended to mod mta.2 , but could anyone give me some hints & tip on how to mod Mtavc .2 ?

One thing i like in Mtavc .1 was that you have the freedom of useing other Cool mods with it :P

It would be great with we could add mods in future MTA version :D

Thank you

bye

I am a silly smurf and have now read the licnece agreement and all the posts relating to modding and why it should not be done to mta. I accept it fully and shall book myself into a correctional insitution forthwith for a frontal lobotomy and lessons in good forum behaviour.

(not edited in any way shape or form by MrBump, honest)

You dont know what a license agremement means do you?Im sure you have no idea what it means, ( i really hope this guy gets banned.)

You do not know united states law? or international law for that matter? these guys don't have lawyers to draft up a *real* license agreement so just take it with a grain of salt. there's export restrictions, export laws, then you get into copyright (of which this mod is not) and so on.

I believe that so long as the .col files and the handling.cfg file is not changed, then you can install it... (so, pretty much only textures and models). You MAY be able to use new .col files, but I forget :)