My Collection of Maps - FOR SALE

Faheem

Before you go ahead, I should mention these are not race maps, they're just normal maps perhaps best suited to an RP, Freeroam or maybe even a Death-Matching server. THEY ARE NOT RACE MAPS!

All of these are maps which were initially made for a server, however, due to a slight decline in players, playing GTA in general the plans for the server have been scrapped. This means that the maps which were made for the server are all of superb quality, nothing tacky or cheap has been put in place. I've made everything a server could ever want, a bank to an office, a staff canteen and even a hospital there is tons of stuff and check out the hyperlink I've put below for more information!

Without further ado, the maps, videos, and screenshots are posted below.

As this is a bit of a big screenshot with all the pictures of the maps slotted in, click here to view it!

After creating this picture I realised I missed one Map out, which was the hospital, one of the biggest maps I've made! Click here to watch a short video I made a while back!

If you have any comments you wish to make please feel free to do so! As for the pricing, feel free to make an offer you feel is suitable over PM, NO TIME-WASTERS! -And as it is a collection of maps rather than just a single map, please make a reasonable offer...

• 1 month later...