Update 2: New Software downloads for your future Stunt Vids

Do you like the singular corkscrew stunts any good? (see below for tHe link :D)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the singular corkscrew stunts any good? (see below for tHe link :D)

• Sucked Ass, i could do that anytime
    • I didnt like them
    • They were um..... OK
    • Gr8 stunts, fantastic job
    • Golly Jee Willikers!! HOW DID YOU DO THAT ANDYROOSOSOFT??!!

Now i also have software and singular stunts for you guys to download

The software is:

FRAPS V 2.0

Honestech Video Format Convertor and Compressor

Windows Movie Maker

(so far - more will be added)

The singular Stunts are

A few corkscrew stunts i managed to pull before my VC screwed up (getting it again on thanksgiving). I've never seen these been done be4!

U'll find these @ [direct link to page:]

http://redasses.homestead.com/nemesislastride.html

(this page used to be for a stunt video, but i changed it to singles and software! :D)

ermmm... no offense dude, but those are just really basic 360's while using lean forward.. i've been doing those for months and i have done them about anywhere, cause they look better than with the lean backward button.

i used to call them tharjumps, but then i learned they were basic 360 ;-p

anyways, you do know that with fraps2.0 ur site is now an illegal warez site, right?

lik when i just jumped i got

2 flips in the bonus

Yeah, that happens alot, sometimes its just a glitch, or the console looks at ur jump to see if you were verticle, it doesnt care if you completed the rotation or not. You can nosewheelie on a faggio, flip over forwards, then it wobbles on its side (if ur still on it) and it sumtimes counts as 3 flips. an thargore, u r right, i agree, i just decided to call them corkscrews cuz they look like them. Backflips on a PCJ are also 360's, just leaning back. but hell, they all look ****in GOOD! LOL.

L8er

Andyroososoft