jumpingseats bugged

zombienation

Hello,

U might know this resource called jumpingseats..

https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p= ... ls&id=1855

U can push uraelf out of a vehicle as jumpingseats and land with a parachute.

But it get the players bugged sometimes.

When the hit a wall or some other objects when goibg down with parachute, their screen get bugged sometimes.

A white screen..

I have tried to fix it but i failed :(

I hope somebody alse can.

Its a fun resource.

Thx

ive had this problem loads of times, not just loading but during play... other people ive spoke to have too.

my problem isnt because of this script tho... i dont use it.

i guess it could be some graphical problem in the game although sometimes when it happens i get a driver error

and my screen reverts back to the biggest res possible. i get the error msg: nv4_disp display driver has stopped working.

and have to reboot.

im guessing this is an nvidia driver issuse tho.... i rememer googling it long ago, updating drivers, reinstalling etc...

nothing has cured it... now i just live with it.

ive had this problem loads of times, not just loading but during play... other people ive spoke to have too.

my problem isnt because of this script tho... i dont use it.

i guess it could be some graphical problem in the game although sometimes when it happens i get a driver error

and my screen reverts back to the biggest res possible. i get the error msg: nv4_disp display driver has stopped working.

and have to reboot.

im guessing this is an nvidia driver issuse tho.... i rememer googling it long ago, updating drivers, reinstalling etc...

nothing has cured it... now i just live with it.

You can never actually see a big black box saying LOADING in the original game, afaik, it only says that when the player does something abnormal, but not too abnormal that the game would crash. That is, going outside the limits of the engine OR being stuck in a totally solid wall.

Going outside of the engine can be easily experienced by using "/sp x x 99999999999999999999999" in any freeroam server that has the command enabled. The player has left the world limits.

Being totaly stuck in a solid wall, is for example: a box that isn't just empty inside it, but fully filled. Think of it as a big slab of concrete that are normally put in between apartments horizontally (i.e in between floors). When you get stuck right in between that big slab, the game just does what you did.

It try's to load the world, but fails, so the graphics stay the same until it loads, but since it's always moving (chat, console, ESC) you get a yellowish orangey blur. That is called a LSOD.

--

Try not to jump out near a wall, if you are a scripter, then you could try to use processLineOfSight and some other functions.

this used to happen to me a lot more in earlier versions than it has lately too...

also, sometimes the gfx in the game would be replaced with other model textures..

which can look quite effective at times :)

img

That is irrevelant, but the trees do look good. It's either a script setting the model of every object to a weird model or some MTA bug. I couldnt help noticing the distorted health nametag bar...