Skotinka -Vol 10- Nightmare

Skotinka

LOL, and you think, you map is cool ? :D

I think, you map is boring and old version..

Deco 1/10

Map(maybe) 4/10

I do not see what more there to assess.

Skotinka Vol10 is most better, nor your.

LOL GRAMMAR FAIL

facepalm.jpg

MAKE BETTER

RAWR I PREFER EARNING MONEYZ THAN MAPPING

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

the map is too easy, i'm not saying that is has to be like pure skills paradise but this... it's just too easy, the deco saves you

23477_386704216632_286726696632_3826026_4345706_n.jpg

deco doesn't matter

The concept of a good map is over.

You guys think that just the deco makes a good map.

You know nothing about REAL gaming.

This map... Isn't good. It's in the average line. That is bad.

I don't think I really need to say what's wrong with this map, overall because Skotinka has many fanboys that will tell him to keep this style, so it will be pretty much impossible to make him change.

I partly agree with the grumpy man. if speak of the map's stunts or ideas that it doesn't really have anything new in it to offer. if speak of the deco, then to me, at least, it looked like a mix of some Claudio's and Vortex' maps(kingdom of heaven and vol.12 mostly). but overall, it's not a bad map, just neither fresh nor groundbreaking, that's all.

I don't think I really need to say what's wrong with this map, overall because Skotinka has many fanboys that will tell him to keep this style, so it will be pretty much impossible to make him change.

I thought it was a really good map, you obviously have no idea that you don't just need stunts and roads for a good map, but you all need creativity, which this map shows. Could you explain a little why you disliked the map?

--

EDIT: now i read the full topic... still - because it was too easy it doesn't mean it's not good. Just looking at the illusions and the deco makes a person feel good... inside themselves.

Lol I'm not mad. But I won't accept it, like you say I should.

If nobody says something bad against those maps (without being a complete troll/hater, that is, giving reasons), then how will they change?

Jeez, reading you flameing every single map without leaving any constructive critics is just killing me, worst case of Know-it-all I've ever seen.

You don't set the standard for what a good map is kiddo, think about that before you're talking like you're the master of how a map should be like.

lol fanboys

(flamming off)

There are so many fucking maps like this that I don't wanna say my "constructive criticism" anymore.

EVERYTIME I SAY IT NOBODY CARES, SO NOW I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HELPING MAPPERS, I JUST SAY MY OPINION AS IT REALLY IS.

IF THE MAPPER REALLY WANTS TO KNOW WHY I DON'T LIKE THE MAPS THEN SHE/HE CAN ASK ME, BUT I'LL KEEP THIS WAY I AM POSTING.

Now I may gtfo of here (the topic), too many people liking race dm maps just because of deco.

lol fanboys

(flamming off)

There are so many :o maps like this that I don't wanna say my "constructive criticism" anymore.

EVERYTIME I SAY IT NOBODY CARES, SO NOW I DON'T GIVE A :o ABOUT HELPING MAPPERS, I JUST SAY MY OPINION AS IT REALLY IS.

IF THE MAPPER REALLY WANTS TO KNOW WHY I DON'T LIKE THE MAPS THEN SHE/HE CAN ASK ME, BUT I'LL KEEP THIS WAY I AM POSTING.

Now I may gtfo of here (the topic), too many people liking race dm maps just because of deco.

I'm not a fanboy (hardly play at all).

Take a chill pill, people wants to go with the flow, being different isn't a secure card. ;)

I agree and I thank you for having the balls to say it. I really like Skotinka because he doesn't quit, but I think this map is just kinda lacking the old fashion "fun" that used to be involved with MTA Race. This map has AMAZING decorations, I really wish I could have the creativity to make such designs, but the track itself is very simple. I remember back in the old days of the maps called Need For Speed and whatever, back before we knew how to change the sky colors, when we used the freeway objects and you'd be going 180 KPH and think the road keeps going, but instead you need to stop.. but run into an exploding barrel. xD

Anyways, I think the decoration is great, I like it, and respect it, but the track is too simple for my taste, and it lacks the old fashion MTA which I fell in love with.