My super kills (83)

I dislike when people post scores like these on any game.

If you play a game for two hours, you will most likely have the highest score. Why? Because people log off, and other log on.. . when this happends, basically a person with a score leaves, and a 0-score player logs on.

After 2 hours, hardly anyone that was there 2 hours ago is still on the server. Thus, you have an insane score.

I dislike when people post scores like these on any game.

If you play a game for two hours, you will most likely have the highest score. Why? Because people log off, and other log on.. . when this happends, basically a person with a score leaves, and a 0-score player logs on.

After 2 hours, hardly anyone that was there 2 hours ago is still on the server. Thus, you have an insane score.

Having a ping 0f over 200 of EVERYONE means that you'll appear to be warping around them, none of thier bullets will register. Goddam lag-profiteering, so lame. :roll:

Having a ping 0f over 200 of EVERYONE means that you'll appear to be warping around them, none of thier bullets will register. Goddam lag-profiteering, so lame. :roll:

Um... you do realise that the majority of pings in that screeny are >200?

is that score really THAT abnormal? i get that when i play for two hours to, trust me, u dont have to do anything CLOSE to cheating to get a score like that.