VCS, VCA, VCK, VCP, SM. Mini-league details.

Si|ent

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we need to sort out nect weeks times and who is playing who......

i wont be here for next weeks battle though (sexual duties to attend) so i will appoint a team captain to come and handle the business.

shud be a few hours earlier next week though, maybe 2 hrs b4 last weeks battle ?

Yes i think 2 hours earlier then past week's match woud be good.And what about we do on friday,saturday and sunday?friday coud be 9 pm (2hours earlier) saturday could be the same and sunday maybe a little earlier(shool and work for some people on monday ,you know).That way iff we do it 3 days , we might be able to get the finalists for the week after that.And we still have to find servers for the upcomming week.

haha that 3rd round SUKED i have my own opinions on it but all in all death pwnd... altho u didnt get me :lol::lol::lol: altho i did die shortly after ur rampage

lol fair enough

-i know i didnt technically get u, i just took away 95% of ur health with that molotov and some gunfire so im still happy 8) lol

we need to sort out nect weeks times and who is playing who......

i wont be here for next weeks battle though (sexual duties to attend) so i will appoint a team captain to come and handle the business.

shud be a few hours earlier next week though, maybe 2 hrs b4 last weeks battle ?

So i guess next Saturday October 4th at 10pm GMT, that would be earlier for most of the people and earlier is better for me too :D

I guess match-ups could be

1. VCP vs -=SM=-

2. VCA vs VCK

hmm

the gangwar channel is still available, if we all met in there tomorow night at 10pm GMT we could sort it out, let all the leaders know about this, im stuck at work for now, and going out 2nite.

Games will be.....

VCS vs SM

VCA vs VCP

then

VCS vs VCP

SM vs VCK

Edited by Guest