[WIP] MTA Live Messenger

FatalTerror

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the point of reinventing the wheel? IMO the best idea is to simply use XFire - independent of servers' owners

this. i don't see the point of this resource if one can use xfire or raptr or another messaging program, instead of wait than a server owner put this script.

Really i don't see this like a good idea, because it needs than ALL servers have this resource.

but if the server doesnt have.. then u dont have mlm... its simmply also why not mta team put it as default so all can have..

It's good idea, but it's home made :mrgreen:

An better scripter will edit that for add it as default resources.

I will be happy if this resource is on default :lol:

Maked:

• Accounts management (create & delet account if the player don't want use)
    You can see every player has use the script for the moment here. I'm alone ! :lol:

Please everyone stop with the negative comments, it's his time, he can do whatever he want's to, if you don't like it and you want to use another program, just do it but maybe other's doesn't like the same as you do.

Next negative comment will be removed to avoid starting a flame war.

orange is getting on my nerves.

Poor you. I'm just impartial. A script may be cool, but what if it won't be useful at all?

That will not be encoded :|

Sorry for being rude, but get ready for a massive spam/DDoS. Others will be able to fake people if they will know their serials which you're showing on that page. That's why I don't like that idea.

Please everyone stop with the negative comments, it's his time, he can do whatever he want's to, if you don't like it and you want to use another program, just do it but maybe other's doesn't like the same as you do.

Next negative comment will be removed to avoid starting a flame war.

logo.png

Basically, I CAN comment these projects. For real.