POLL : Weapons of the Hunter helicopter , ENABLE or DISABLE

xhispage

Do you want the hunters weapons to be activated???  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the hunters weapons to be activated???

• YES , enable all weapons
    • NO , disable them all
    • only the machine gun
    • only the rockets

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i voted no, the copters are already uber power full with an instant kill from the blade's.

the weapons would be cool if they only worked on other hunter's and have 4 - 6 hunters around the map for some dog fights id like that... but they shouldnt work on players/cars in my opinion.

i voted no, the copters are already uber power full with an instant kill from the blade's.

the weapons would be cool if they only worked on other hunter's and have 4 - 6 hunters around the map for some dog fights id like that... but they shouldnt work on players/cars in my opinion.

Yeah, but plus, isn't it a bit hard as it is just shooting and flying at the same time? They should definatly put the VCPD's copter's gun back on though..

hard? have you tried all you have to do is point your nose down and shot rocket after rocker (or bullet) swoop down and go up turn (very quick) and do it all over... if they add the guns it should be limited ammo, lower damage and slower rate of fire at the very least they shouldnt be able to blow up a car, set it to fire sure but the rockets are instant kill.

It would be nice if this would be a server-setting, so every server-admin could decide for his server if he enables the weapons or not :)

i agree, this way racing servers can play without an asshat in a hunter blowing up racers, or large servers where the hunter would be unfair if it had guns would be goot to have them turned off

I think it could be added ... But some things like limited ammo and time between firing should be added ... also maybe a refueling stations and more then one hunter for dog fights and maybe only for mod servers (options on and off etc) ... and the hunter should only be added at the same time as the rocket launcher to be able to fight back from the ground. I think this would be fun, But

The rocket launcher/hunter, in some ways making game play more fun, would really unbalance the game but I'm sure we would all get use to it such as we are getting use to .02 or use to or whatever ... In all fairness there should be some sense of balance and that is all I really care about. this really is the reason I like to play mta now.

The MTA team has done a good job with balance to data. I'm sure they will not make poor choices in the future and they will do what is best.

hard? have you tried all you have to do is point your nose down and shot rocket after rocker (or bullet) swoop down and go up turn (very quick) and do it all over... if they add the guns it should be limited ammo, lower damage and slower rate of fire at the very least they shouldnt be able to blow up a car, set it to fire sure but the rockets are instant kill.

I do it that way, but considering the amounts of lag and bugs that people complain about, it doesn't even seem feasible to even use the hunter other than the blades. Or maybe its just me and everyone else I have ever played with on MTA, which is a lot of people...=/

I think helicopters with weapons (the hunter for one) would be fun to use.

However to keep it from being mis used it should only be able to be used in a limited fashion... if that's possible.

Someone said Limited Ammo... good idea.

I also think it would be good if the weapons only worked against other helicopters.

I love the idea of chasing a heli through the city trying to take it down. Or using it to take out the robbers who try to get away in a chopper.

If the weapons were able to be used against people on the ground it would give some players an unfair advantage. I guess that's where the Limited ammo would come in handy. :D

I do it that way, but considering the amounts of lag and bugs that people complain about, it doesn't even seem feasible to even use the hunter other than the blades. Or maybe its just me and everyone else I have ever played with on MTA, which is a lot of people...=/

a few things i dont experence any lag on the hunter, and what bugs? the weapons dont do any damage they fire but nothing happends, you could attack players all day practicing with out doing damage great if they ever get put in.

and another thing, i dont think players should complain about bugs, there not doing anything to further the project there getting to play it, its a privilage, and they take it for granted. bringing it to the attention of people and asking how to fix it is fine, but not "this sucks there are to many bugs" (i hear that ALOT)