[WIP] OpenBase - The real alternative to BaseMode

Orange

arx1325976816w.png

Did you know that Mate_ wants to add a remote admin panel to A/D Aspect (new BaseMode), which won't be an official feature, but will allow him to control other servers? It's a rumor, but it will be dangerous if he would do it. In fact, we don't know what's inside BaseMode. We can't modify it, and decompiling is almost impossible. Additionally, he plans to ban some people/clans in A/D Aspect. That's called author's abuse.

That's why do I create this project. I'm making an opensource BaseMode clone, which will have all new functions of A/D Aspect + few other features not included in it. Everything will be based on OpenFrame, hosted on GitHub, with a testing server (like for GunGame). It will be compatible with BaseMode's arenas and bases. And you will be able to modify it! Sounds cool, doesn't it?

In fact, I've done a small portion of gamemode using code from my GunGame script. Current logo isn't official, of course. It's just here for the lulz.

Screenshots:

2012-01-08 00:00

Intro, team chooser

Dbk07.png

FZD9A.png

RIYpG.png

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to be a developer of OpenBase, I'm just putting out there, even though I will contact the fruit via Skype.

Notice: Orange has been banned from the forum.

[09/02/2012 21:37:32] Orange - npg: I'm banned from forum.multitheftauto.com

[09/02/2012 21:37:34] Orange - npg: and #mta