[DM]-eHate--Vol-2--We Found Love-Ft-Hoffman0070

e-Hate

Note: I'm actually one of those guys you can call "freaks". I actually hate as hell the maps that are "copycats" (if can be said so) about other maps (using too many loops, wallrides, and jumps), unlike most of the players in whole MTA community.

So, this is my officialy-freaky feedback about your map:

Isn't bad at all, the thing I most liked was the way you made some graphic details in 1:20 (yeah, it's a very minor thing but actually was the most awesome part, don't ask me why xP).

Now, I'm e-Hating you because you abused of the DAMN MOTHAFöCKA loops in all your map.

If you lack of imagination in some part, don't fucking fill it with loops or wallrides!!! Just don't do anything there, and do the next step!

So, that's it.

Don't hurry to make your new map, take some breaks to think about how must you do it.

All what I want in a map is: originality + emotion (emotion = difficulty).

(don't tell me it's your second map because I already know it, this is just a suggestion, I'm not really forcing you to do it)

Note: I'm actually one of those guys you can call "freaks". I actually hate as hell the maps that are "copycats" (if can be said so) about other maps (using too many loops, wallrides, and jumps), unlike most of the players in whole MTA community.

So, this is my officialy-freaky feedback about your map:

Isn't bad at all, the thing I most liked was the way you made some graphic details in 1:20 (yeah, it's a very minor thing but actually was the most awesome part, don't ask me why xP).

Now, I'm e-Hating you because you abused of the DAMN MOTHAFöCKA loops in all your map.

If you lack of imagination in some part, don't :o fill it with loops or wallrides!!! Just don't do anything there, and do the next step!

So, that's it.

Don't hurry to make your new map, take some breaks to think about how must you do it.

All what I want in a map is: originality + emotion (emotion = difficulty).

(don't tell me it's your second map because I already know it, this is just a suggestion, I'm not really forcing you to do it)

Thank you very much for your responce, actually, you have influenced my next map quite a bit, as I've already changed the map a bit. My map will try to flow with my music, as well as be enjoyably original to the viewing. I suppose it's rather difficult on two counts: 1 being original with the track, and to me, the most difficult is being original, and keeping to a nice look in the decoration.

Thanks for your help!

e-Hate

You may want to ask me for stunts if you don't know what to do.

Since I have made only 1 DM map, I used all my creativity and just a bit of my hard-core difficulty to make it, resulting on a supermega hard that a X5 member that used to play at Chaos.de didn't ever beat.

Also, one of the admins, that have tops on almost every map in chaos (those are like 500 maps), didn't beat it yet.

So, my map doesn't have any top. Even Skilled Infernus got top, lol

So you can see how hard is my mapping style.

(btw no, I don't share my map with anyone)

Since I have made only 1 DM map, I used all my creativity and just a bit of my hard-core difficulty to make it, resulting on a supermega hard that a X5 member that used to play at Chaos.de didn't ever beat.

Also, one of the admins, that have tops on almost every map in chaos (those are like 500 maps), didn't beat it yet.

I know ehere to get you map muahhahha

I know ehere to get you map muahhahha

Where? On the main post? xDD