Future of GTA3 Development

Would you want MTA for GTA3?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want MTA for GTA3?

• Yes, i would install and play GTA3 for that
    • No, i think you guys should focus at VC

i cant stop flying the dodo and i also love the map and atmosphere of gta3 (rebellious) but i think u should keep the vc engine, just add the dodo and the LC map.

but when gtawo is already fixing this (means everyone could just install the LC map) than i would say keep it mtavc till all anims and other important features are included.

i would like to hear from ya WHY u want a new mtagta3 release unless u cant import all nice features of gta3 (specially the dodo)

maybe u can add a new poll option coz i cant vote right now :roll:

EDIT: coz everybody says its impossible to get the dodo into vc i voted for a new gta3 version.....cant stop flying 8)

i veted to keep working on gta3, because i really enjoy liberty,

but due to the fact that you are even asking this question, im led to beleive that you are feeling a little streched out and you want to focus on one game.

it's too bad it didnt work out with gtawo, that would have solved this whole issue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

hey guys dont u see how long it took to make mta for both gta3 and

vc, do u wanna wait for the next mta version for 3-4 months???

My server already lost hundreds of players, because of that stupid lags,

cheaters, and people find that boring to play the same for 5 months

(mta0.3 didnt bring anything new, that simple mta gamer can see, i mean player skins, some game mods, weapons, or smth else..one heli and two cars..cmn thats really cant impress anybody)

As for me I think u must concentrate only on vice city!!! :D

ps all hope on mta 0.4, damn, i dont wanna be disapointed like with mta0.3, besides thank you for your great work, we really apreciate it!

For Bob_TDH :

So you would be able to complete it faster? and i dont see whats wrong with waiting for 3 months, i have been told that good things come to those who wait , Well basicly you cant blame the team for the lag, its either your connection speed from where you run the server or people that connect form to far away or have bad connection or you have too many people on a connection you cant handle etcetc.

If you want to complain about cheaters thats your problem , you as an server admin should be avaliable as much as possible, since its your server its YOUR job to make your server cheat-free, the team has done their part , they have built into the client cheat protection, its not their fault that some idiots go and build cheats for mta.

Your saying people get boring of playing the same for so long, well again its YOUR job to make sure they dont get bored, either by using the mtama scripts so people have mutliple games ( scripted) to play or by orginazing things that woudl attract people, ( demolotion derby's, stunt night ,etcetc)

So you would have rather they had held back on relaesing 0.3 and just have to wait 7 monts for the next release? anyways, 0.3 brought a bunch of animantions, improved cheat protection if im not mistaken, oh, and did you look at the client? they built some thign into it too, or did you over-look that? they also improved/change details fromt he game ( new cars, making the mex have less ammo for m60 etcetc)

The "minor" changes that you are talkign about acctually improved the game and made some people happy ,Somehow i get the idea that you dont own gta3, then its obvious you would say only work on gta vc , but for the part of us that DO own gta3, we would like to get a new version for gta3 too, so dont think for yourself remember there are lotsof other people playing the game and all of them have different opinions, would you like it if someone said ,:NO i want you to work on gta3 only,<-- that woud suck woudnt it?

And as always compliments are always welcome, and CONSTRUCTIVE critisizm.Just be patience and you will be thankfull.