Question about Copyright

Xeno

It's not really a matter of being 'charged' by any particular games, the particular game in which you are distributing the screenshot is entirely irrelevant.

In your case you could probably safely claim Fair Use (or similar, depending on jurisdiction), so long as full credit is given to the movie you got it from (i.e. you should make no assertion that you own or created that content). Although it's always better to avoid that sort of situation if possible - better to make your own stuff than use someone else's. That said, chances of you getting into trouble over something as minor as this from a large movie production company is very low, but the principle remains.

In the unlikely event that you are contacted by a party representing the copyright holders of the movie, it'd be easier for you to simply remove the content if requested. The criteria for Fair Use is relatively strict, mind you, so I wouldn't risk anything further than a few screenshots if I were you - certainly don't use any actual clips. You just need to keep in mind what Fair Use pertains to, and ensure that whatever you are doing is consistent with the spirit of Fair Use.

If you're unsure what I'm referring to, might be worth looking it up Wikipedia or something to get a background.

Of course :P just putting it out there, there are people in this community who clearly need some guidelines on what is acceptable when it comes to using the work of others, I just like to be consistent :)

I don't think you'll have any problems.