Bill gates asassinated !!!!!

CroxyBoy

I don't know where you found it, but that page isn't real. It's some kind of (sick) prank. If you would go one folder up from that link, you will see a nice ftp which was made on 23 march. Also, even if it were real, it doesn't really have anything to do with MTA except for a mission plot maybe...

I don't know where you found it, but that page isn't real. It's some kind of (sick) prank. If you would go one folder up from that link, you will see a nice ftp which was made on 23 march. Also, even if it were real, it doesn't really have anything to do with MTA except for a mission plot maybe...

Hey, if you guys ever get bored making this mod, make one where you've got to fight the evil empire :wink::D

Its a Prank to get peoples attentions. And Maverick think before you speak you didnt state which people "made you sick" I never said it was a good thing is he was assassinated i said it was a pretty good prank. But if you think about it if Bill Gates was assassinated where would that leave Microsoft?

you people make me sick, a honest man earned his way through life(and might i add successfuly)..

and if he was dead, which obviously is not, you would be dancing on his fucking grave..without microsoft we wouldn't be where we are..

Honest? Almost all of the code in Windows is stolen. THe kernel itself isn't even part of windows, it's unix! He bought DOS for 100x less than what it was worth, and the rest has been similar. Blackmail and coercing smaller companies into giving him their code. How do I know? It happened to one of my relatives. He worked at a software firm. They bought it, took the code, and fired off everyone.

You are correct on that though...we would be much more advanced. I hate using this windows comp...*wishes his HD hadn't melted from being on too long*

hello there

i just got i gamecube today...HOORAY !

i paid 135$ for the console ,controller and a free game (NBA courtside 2002) which is worth 97 $, my friend's got the same deal but got the metroid game and another friend got Mario sunshine ,ALL FOR 135 $ WOW !! :shock:

hello there

i just got i gamecube today...HOORAY !

i paid 135$ for the console ,controller and a free game (NBA courtside 2002) which is worth 97 $, my friend's got the same deal but got the metroid game and another friend got Mario sunshine ,ALL FOR 135 $ WOW !! :shock:

I don't see what that has to do with anything?!?!?!

Look people...

I havent been posting much latly...but u guys really got me fired up here

1.) Bill Gates is the greatest business man in the world. Even if he stole every last piece of code in windows, he was the one that has convinced millions of people to purchase billions of dollars of software, stocks, and hardware.

2.) Bill Gates did buy DOS for about 100x less than what its worth, but why does that make him a bed man? When I bought a car, I shopped arround until i could get a good deal. Gates is dumb, the person that sold DOS was.

3.) Gates stoll a lot of Macintosh programing....back when it was legal. Software was so new back then that there were no laws protecting it. Gates comes out as smart, and not bad...again

If i forgot somthing about how great gates is....drop me a e-mail...illl add it

I completely agree with TheBigJ. i mean, if MS was never born, that does not mean that Linux or anything else would have been more succesful. DOS became popular because of MS. it could easily have slipped away like old Command Line Atari PC's. but BG realized its potential and bought it. if you went to a flea market, and found GTA VC for PC for $3 you would not give the seller $50 for it. And since Mac was first, we might be using Macs to post on theses forums right now (some of us are) instead of the majority, windows. Of couse, Mac may have never developed anything like PHP and therefore we would have no forums at all. just beacuse you may think there are better alternative to Windows (Linux for example) does not mean you can dis the man responsible for creating the home pc craze in the first place.

on behalf of linux, they have a windows emulator called WINE. which can run windows games. and Mac OS 10 is based off of unix (same as linux) so i think it will (can?) run windows games. mac is too user friendly, and not powerful-stable. and linux is uber-fast but server oriented. windows is the best imo for home pc.

Pathetic fake...

The story didn't make complete sense and whoever wrote it didnt have good enough grammar to "supposedly" be an active CNN staff reporter... "The officer who who shot Hidell, Jacob Powell, was a recent recruit with six months experience on the LAPD, police said"... What the hell, are u stuttering? Nice sentence structure.

lol but this is off the topic and a waste of time anyway.

HONEST??!!! BILL GATES??!!! What planet are you from? I was around long before windows and I will tell you this; Mr. Gates stole the life from a group of developers for Apple. He was a thief, pure and simple.

And now he is trying to shut down PC gaming with the :~ X-BOX. I retaliation, I have been spreading ripped roms from games that I have rented. I am not for piracy, but I do believe in trying to bring down the X-BOX.