The time has come, to say goodbye.

qaisjp

Question

Son I think the whole MTA community will agree that you created your reputation for yourself, through your own actions. You and you alone are responsible for that, if you were older you might see that.

We tried for months to get you to see that what you were doing was wrong, we gave you multiple chances to change your ways, and you failed us each and every time. This 'Freeroam+' is just the latest episode in the saga, regardless of how you want to spin it.

If you do not care for the reputation you've created for yourself, and you are fed up with the community drawing your attention to it, then do yourself and everyone else a favour and leave MTA. I'd wholeheartedly support you leaving for a few years and returning when you're old enough to behave in a civilised manner and take responsibility for your actions, old enough to stop stealing and ripping-off the hard work of others. You've proven that you are too young to be here (12-13?), that you are incapable of being fair and reasonable in how you interact with others. I honestly don't think your participation is healthy for someone of your age and reputation, given the response your childish actions garner from the community. That is sincere advice.

--

No, it's not another joke.

8 answers to this question

I really do think it's for the best, this has become an unhealthy environment of your own creation. I wouldn't condone children your age playing GTA/MTA at the best of times, certainly not without parental supervision, and most certainly not ones who've accrued the level of disdain from others that you have.

You'll regret it later if your memories of your younger years consist of you sitting behind a computer, stealing/ripping-off the work of others, and copping abuse for it. You should be outside playing or something, enjoy your childhood while it lasts.

I'll be impressed if you honestly follow through.

I really do think it's for the best, this has become an unhealthy environment of your own creation. I wouldn't condone children your age playing GTA/MTA at the best of times, certainly not without parental supervision, and most certainly not ones who've accrued the level of disdain from others that you have.

You'll regret it later if your memories of your younger years consist of you sitting behind a computer, stealing/ripping-off the work of others, and copping abuse for it. You should be outside playing or something, enjoy your childhood while it lasts.

I'll be impressed if you honestly follow through.

I say amen to that.

Dude don't let people discourage you from doing the things you like. I don't know the back-story of this or whatever has happened but even if you've made mistakes, learn from them and move on.

If you like to play this game and make resources or whatever for it, then do it! Don't let other people (especially on the internet) tell you what to do.

Zarkolix, as alluded to in my above posts, he repeatedly violated intellectual property rights by stealing content off others and redistributing it as his own. This is illegal, it ruins the MTA experience of others whose work is stolen or cloned, who put time and effort into their creations. This isn't a case of other people telling him what to do, it's simply highlighting the difference between right and wrong.

He made mistakes but he did not learn from them. We're not discouraging him from doing things he likes, we're encouraging him to stop his stealing and copying ways, to go out and enjoy his childhood, not sit at home behind a computer playing a game which was intended for adults, not children. Most especially encouraging him to do something more productive with his life than undermining the creativity of others.

Zarkolix, as alluded to in my above posts, he repeatedly violated intellectual property rights by stealing content off others and redistributing it as his own. This is illegal, it ruins the MTA experience of others whose work is stolen or cloned, who put time and effort into their creations. This isn't a case of other people telling him what to do, it's simply highlighting the difference between right and wrong.

He made mistakes but he did not learn from them. We're not discouraging him from doing things he likes, we're encouraging him to stop his stealing and copying ways, to go out and enjoy his childhood, not sit at home behind a computer playing a game which was intended for adults, not children. Most especially encouraging him to do something more productive with his life than undermining the creativity of others.

I agree with everything you just said, if it's true that he's been spending all his time stealing and copying then I agree that you should encourage him to spend his time elsewhere. But if he can learn from his mistakes and start to better himself in that regard then I don't think we should discourage him from doing what he likes (i.e. making resources for MTA or whatever). That was my point.

It is a freedom of choice whether you are a part of this community or against it. We welcome all players regardless of age. I’ve known some guys in this community who have exceptional talent who were no older than 15 and really helped me when I have had issues in the past.

However - with age comes maturity, and at times I do wish players who don’t act their age to go elsewhere because it’s simply pathetic – if you have guys behind a computer telling you to behave then Christ knows what real life must be like when things get said straight to your face. If you have made mistakes then own up because most players don’t get a second chance in this community. Once it’s gone, you’re better off not coming back.

I mean is this thread necessary, really? I don’t understand what you are trying to achieve here because if its sympathy you are trying to seek – it’s not working.

I’ve decided to lock this thread because otherwise I know what will happen.