This is my Final Fantasy

headfonez

Hi, im headfonez.. The Main.scm programmer for this gta3mta project. Through these hectic and enduring 2 weeks, i have enjoyed creating what gta3 for the pc was really meant to be.... But due to life's demand, i can no longer work on such a project without recieving a revenue. SO in the words of squaresoft back in the 80's, this is my final fantasy. After this project, Im through with non-profit game programming. Its been nice working with the Mta team and I'll always be around to help and to support, but not spending 12 hours a day on this like i am now.

I hope that i make this suitible for all people all around the world to enjoy. :)

feel free to contact me at [email protected]

aww, you suck! man, that's some bullshit because you know, you guys have to make this stuff happen, otherwise there would be no free mods for my lazy ass to download. you are such a friggin quitter man, why cant you just do this for the rest of your life, 12 hours a day isnt bad. my old lady spends 14 hours a day plucking the hair from my testicles, 12 hours aint shiot~

j/k man, glad to hear you got things going on besides gaming and programming, this mod is going to be mad redunkyouless WHEN ITS COMPLETE...

good luck

finish includes the following......

30+player support........complete

walking mode...............complete

capture the car..............complete

online connections.........complete by Vogel

in game chat.................complete by Vogel

tag................................in progress

freeze tag......................in progress

mouse aiming...............not started

synced animations.........not started

deathmatch...................not started