i found a cheater

Guest Don Corleone

me and my friend were playing and then someone named Scarfessecame into the server and we were shooting at him for an hour and he just wont die

it was in MTA 0.2

so there r still people that know ways to pass the anti cheat and trainer protection

so if u see someone named Scarfasse kick him or just dont play with him

Make a script, if found to be cheating make it an instant ban, then pass there IP on to other MTA servers let them do the same.

you need to crack down hard on cheats now beofre it ruins the game

I had 2 people like that today, no matter how many times i shot them they wouldent die...

Yes they were moving, i hit the guy in the face with a hammer about 60 times.

If there is one thing worse than a cheat, its a none cheat with cheat paranoia :wink:

Cheaters are not fun to play, and i dont see how they find playing is fun, they have no satisfaction of winning. I think you should block to IP adresses of cheaters.

What if they were playing on a shared computer? Like a family computer or something, and their brother/sister wanted to play as well, but couldn't because of their brothers/sisters idiocy?

Oh ya, and I'm pretty sure that people with dial-up connections don't have permanent IP adresses. They change every time they connect.

Cheat protection is hideously simple to evade, and I've sent an e-mail to the MTA team in the hope that they can do something about it. There will always be client-side hacks, no matter how hard the MTA team try.

Maybe we should rally Rockstar for better MTA support in the next incarnation of GTA. :)

idiots it is better to protect form cheaters by blocking the cheats or trainer itself than banning eyere nick or name

:arrow: have a look to counterstrike nobody will be banned because it is nerver an admin on or had the time to do this.....

• MTA Team

SNIPER, NOW PAY ATTENTION : THERE IS NO OJNLINE GAME FOR THE PC THAT IS CHEATER FREE. PEOPLE SPEND A LOT OF TIME TRYING TO PREVENT IT, DO YOU REALLY BELEIVE THAT ONE GUY WHO HAS TO CODE AN ENTIRE MOD IS ABLE TO PREVENT ALL CHEATS, HACKS, TRAINERS ???? NO ONE CAN YOU CAN CHEAT IN EVERY GAME EVEN TETRIS OR PACMAN