MTA 0.3

hey guys...i have been vistin this site almost every 2 hours jus to check if the mod is out ..lol...i can't wait :roll:

jus wanted to say ... if it wasn't 4 u dutch hackers....i wouldn't be sittin my ass 24/7 on the computer playing gta3 again... thx :!::lol:

peace

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys...i have been vistin this site almost every 2 hours jus to check if the mod is out ..lol...i can't wait :roll:

Just as I was reading this I realised I was doin the exact same thing. I just found out two days ago about GTAMTA. I read the entire homepage and still couldn't believe so I downloaded the damn file... (over a LAN) when I pressed ALT+F12 and saw my friend movin in my screen, I still couldn't believe it. I can't live with myself now. I want to scream on the roof that such a thing (mod) exists....but at the same time, I want to keep it to myself like a lil' secret...someone help a confused one.

I might be high. All I wanted to say is that it might be good to add (in 0.3) a DROP WEAPON and/or RELOAD buttons maybe (if it's not already been taken care of, could always be useful in multiplayer to be able to give ''items'' away). Sorry for my english, Froggy here 8) Take care all and watch out for SireConci once you cross him in Liberty :twisted:

We're thinking about integrating peds in the game, so in a multiplayer game, but not synced (only the peds not the cars, cars will be synced i guess). There are so many peds and without them GTA3 looks so empty. I doesn't seems a big problem the peds are not synced.. what could you do with them anyway?

ok - heres a question - if you run all the peds over your gonna attract the cops, are they gonna be syncd? - and hows that going to affect the game?

I mean if you fire some 16 rounds into your opponent, killing him and the nearby officer, the nearest cop car is gonna get after you. Then you have to worry about that, AND the game =)

Im a big fan of gta vice city and gta 3 for PS2. I decided to check out GTA3 for the computer because i was interested in going online to play it. I found out about How you can make new cars and other things. But anyways im new at this and have some Questions.Could you tell me do you need to buy the game or can you get it for free of the internet.And are there any new things like jets and wheel chairs that you can download onto your game? ( i saw that on a web site) And could you tell my a little about this .3 thing? Thanks

The game GTAIII itself you have to buy in a shop, or a online shop. You can't download it on the internet (not legally that is).

About the new things, there are a lot of websites about these things. Just do a search in Google or any other search engine and you will find out.

In the game GTAIII there is no multiplayer, MTA is a mod. A mod changes a game, in this case GTAIII is changed, multiplayer is added. You need the original to use it, MTA can be downloaded for free from this website.

Currently the newest version is 0.2, it is a alpha version which means it is still under development and not yet finished. 0.3 is the next version, it should be much more stable and it will have more features, you can read about it on this website.

I just wanna be able to get guns etc, be able to get out of cars & shoot the opposition! That'll keep me amused for weeks! Hehe.

But seriously, it'd be totally awesome if somehow u could make multi-player missions. Like say, 1 side has to demolish the other side's hideouts/drug stands etc, and so does the other, but in totally different ways. Like, with different weapons/cars/planes/etc... :)

Neway, just sayin my little bit!

For this 0.3 mod do you need the GTA3 on your computer to download it or can you just download the mod without the game? And can you download the cars that people have made on web sites to 0.3 or are they already in there or are there the only reagular 50 cars form just the game? Thanks