Reserved Slots System

SHC//Sniper

Dear lovely MTA developers,

today big clans self-finance theirselves by receiving donations. I've heard many suggestions about something like reserved slots to special players. As far as I know there ain't any possibility to detect/identify a player who has failed connection to a full server. I suggest to extend the "onPlayerConnect" event with functions that make reserved slots realizable. So we need the possibility to use several functions before a player gets disconnect from a full server.

"onPlayerConnect" when a player ATTEMPTS to join

|

v

run some code before being disconnected from a full server like "kickPlayer(someAFKPlayer)"

|

v

let the identified VIP player join the server using his "reserved slots"

|

v

finish the event and the server is back full

Kind regards

Sniper

Just get his serial, and check on onPlayerConnect.

If there is one slot available, and his serial isn't the same as the VIP one, kick him.

You would increase checking how many slots available, according to how many VIP players you got.

Yes, sure. The problem is that I don't know if the event is fired when a player attempts to connect to a FULL server. Normally this event is used for players that connect to a server with free slots.

And always keeping a slot free would be annoying to people if they get kicked everytime they try to join a 31/32 server.