MTA:SA 1.1 [serverFFS]

Benevolence

Question

Hello there. I'm sure you guys are aware of the serverFFS issue with MTA:SA 1.1 (if not, click: http://forum.serverffs.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=427). I just wanted to say that I'm hoping MTA Team fixes this ASAP. This was my post which I just made on the serverFFS Forum. I just wanted to let the Team know that communities are suffering, such as mine.

Dear serverFFS,

Alright I'm aware of the issue you guys are having with MTA:SA 1.1. But I don't understand why it automatically updated my 1.0.5 server (which was working perfectly) to 1.1 when I restarted my server. You guys could have least made it so the default version is 1.0.5 on your servers, not 1.1, until this issue is resolved. Now my server keeps restarting and I'm afraid if I revert the version it'll automatically update to 1.1 again. You guys really need to fix this flaw ASAP.

Edit: I deleted ALL the files of the server and restored a backup I made earlier today (still 1.0.5) and now the server automatically updates to 1.1 (which doesn't work) so now I can't use my server at all. Therefore, I am forced to put my server in Hibernation mode and my community isn't going to be very happy when they see that the server is Offline. I would appreciate it if there was some sort of compensation. Nonetheless, best of luck.

Regards,

alexmta04

1 answer to this question