People are sick

Flesh eater

Someguys cannot wait for the 0.2...

taken from gamasutra.com :

"September 12, 2003

GTA Blamed For Highway Killing

The family of a man killed by teenagers, who shot at passing cars on a freeway, has filed a lawsuit against Grand Theft Auto publisher Take-Two. 16-year-old William and 14-year-old Joshua Buckner opened fire on vehicles on the Interstate 40 highway in Tennessee with a .22 caliber rifle, killing one person and injuring another.

When questioned the two teens claimed they had been bored and decided to mimic their favorite video game – GTA III.

"

américans again ?? hum strange no ?

alright, lemme say that I love video games, GTA3, VC, CS, NetHack, etc.

But you can't really admit that video games have absolutely NO effect on people! Sure, people have to be rather crazy to do something like that, but still, it's not like video games do nothing (it may be a small thing they do, but it is still something).

My 2 cents.

I dont know if anyone remembers but there were accounts of rock bands back in the 70's or 80's of corrupting youth and commiting acts of violences. this is just so retarded. this is just someone trying to blame something for thier own stupidity and loose grasp on reality. this is such an old song and I wish it would stop being sung. those kids were responsible for there own actions. I play GTA all the time and I have no desire to go out killing people cause I know its a game and what I do in real life is something totaly different. those kids should be locked up for the rest of thier lives cause that sorta stupidity should not be allowed to be on the streets. ever.

reminds me of the that guy whos running for president in 04 and he says hes gonna get rid of violent games. hows he gonna do that. and werent thos boys younger than 17(since the game is rated m)

So moderator man, i cannot express my opinions on REAL issues but i see you have no problem with things that are not REAL LIFE. lmfao

Lets please not start a flame war over things that affect over 200 million people, instead lets have one over vidoe games!!! YES GJ MODS!

*"The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die (or fight) for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk

dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?"*