COPS N ROBBERS FOR MTAVC 0.2

Guest davidbyrne046

I cant wait.the mta team have done well so far.u have to admit.Anyway i think it will be great with mini games such as cop n robbers.Just imagine ten robbers and tenn cops.or a tip off about a bank robbery and the cops haveto stop the robbers.That would be cool.

C ya,LOOKIN FOWARD TO NEXT VERSION

Or The cop could jump in the back of a truck and be driven around by another cop and exchange bullets....imagine in a jeep kind of like at the end of mgs where we would shoot at each other down the straightaway on the second island.and then we could always hold plane duels....where you guys jump ona plane and a cop jumps ona plane, and then you guys start flying away and we follow while shooting at each other from each others wings.

i also have a nice idea for an alternative on good cop - bad cop: bad cop - jamaican cop

bad cop: "GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE CAR BEFORE I BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF. IM GONNA KICK YOUR HEAD IN FOR MAKE ME RUNNING AFTER YOU, LITTLE PUNK!!!"

jamaican cop: "eeeeyyy, relax man. you put down your wea-pon, and we'll have a nice time. you might have shot the sherrif, but you did not shoot the deputy.."