gang-war vehicles for mta(need modders!)++++++++++++++++++++

l2ebel

i made this topic 4 modders who can create some functional

vehicles, they dont have to look great. plz answer like this:

1:YOUR ANSWER HERE

1:i wanted 2 create a dodo(car) where players can jump on top

without falling down while driving (just imagine a dodo flag-caper-unit

with two players on wings shooting from sky)i tried it by changing the colision(adding sum kinda pipe on wings) but it dont works:(

2:now, can someone mod the main.scm and do it there? possible? in a

mission of phil cassidy, where u gotta collect the weapons some

gangmembers r standing on the back of the waltons(pickup car) shooting at u.maybe u can check this out in the main.scm (i dunno never moded the

main.scm....) but i saw whats possible;)

4:can somebody bring the dodo in vc? we really need it! or r the flying physics totally different 2 them of gta3? (seems 2 me, sux...)

5:we also need some vehicles 4 stuntmen like:

5.1 a ramptruck who can shoot other vehicles foreward per button

5.2 a heli who can transport both, players and vehicles...many ideas...

6:another question:should they enable headshots in mta?

i think they should or maybe only 2 those who sit in a car.

7:do i have 2 adjust somewhere how long this topic lasts?

im w8ing 4 some answers of programmers and of course 4 ur ideas!

yo whaaaaaat!! :shock: where can i download?

hope u dont mean the skimmer :? i h8 that thing!

vc is made 4 noob pilots :!: just gotta press a button and u fly :!:

only the gta3-dodo needs skillz

and @ u:co-tester y not in mta :?:

too powerful unit with 2 guys on wings? wanna ctf like getting out take flag get back in an begin 2 search a starting road? :lol: or passenger seat?

its not too hard 2 blast the dodo out of the sky (its pretty slow) :!:

and if ya still dont want i'll use it 4 LAN :wink:

yo whaaaaaat!! :shock: where can i download?

hope u dont mean the skimmer :? i h8 that thing!

vc is made 4 noob pilots :!: just gotta press a button and u fly :!:

only the gta3-dodo needs skillz

and @ u:co-tester y not in mta :?:

too powerful unit with 2 guys on wings? wanna ctf like getting out take flag get back in an begin 2 search a starting road? :lol: or passenger seat?

its not too hard 2 blast the dodo out of the sky (its pretty slow) :!:

and if ya still dont want i'll use it 4 LAN :wink:

http://www.gta3.net i'm not sure (german site)

2 guys on the wing? :? i dont know if it would be so nice...

maby realy ugly....

ahhh :idea: i guess u had some real ugly backseat experiences with 2 guys :lol: dont b scared lil bunny.

if u dont know than dont post :!: post if u made ur decision..and say y :!:

im searching 4 ppl who wanna help. none who dont know.

c'mon guys plz say y!!!!

yeehaaa!!! i feel like im getting a forum statistic record: highest difference between replys and views :):roll::lol:

well,i've opened the same topic at:

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?s=3f ... 9&t=113383

its in the coding section, so i think im gonna get some answers there :)now i know that i made this topic at the wrong place coz most ppl only watch in the suggestions section 2 c which features may b included in later MTA releases. anyway i hope this topic here wont get deleted,ppl should still b able 2 post their ideas and taughts here thx.

2 the MTA-team: can i get permit 2 mod ur MTA.scm (i repeat: v dont have 2 use it online, LAN goes ok :wink::? )

many ppl want a passenger-driveby function and i think mine has most options, like:360° view, u can fire all weapons,more space for passengers(maybe up to 6 passengers on a big vehicle like the Flatbed)

my last post in this topic dont means that i dont wanna get negative replys(sorry about my english)some1 who wont get negative replys shouldn't post his ideas in a forum. all i request is a straigh answer no matter which kind and a reason why. thx 4 reading this book :lol::lol: cya :D

Sounds cool. When I first thought of Vice City online, I also thought it would be cool if people could hop on the back of certain vehicles and gun - like the BF Injection, out the side doors of a helicopter, out the back doors of a van, possibly even lying on the back of a Cheetah, shooting up followers... dunno about a dodo which you could hang onto the wings... seems a bit far-fetched, slipstream is hefty when your going so fast.

As for a helicopter that can transport people, I was thinking a chinook or something. Like, it would just have a big square hole in the middle where you could park a car and seats on the side where players could sit. Naturally it would have small walls on it to stop the car sliding off.

I know I'm drifting a little off topic here, but while we're on the topic of aircraft, how cool would it be if they implemented parachutes that you could buy for yourself or a vehicle that you might decide to air-drop down inside your base or something?

By the way, on the topic of Dodos for VC, perhaps you should check out the The Dodo Project