how stable is .2 ??

bsr

wouldnt something that regulates the handling.cfg and other files decrease crashing a whole lot?

they've added that to 0.2... checks all the files to make sure they're the originals.

GreyRabbit: Have you tried pressing enter a bunch of times when it crashes? 90% of the time this will drop you back to the desktop.

hmm stil alot of the freezing, are ya own fault, because it normally happend's when a guy using a trinaer in the multiplayer game

then it confuses the server a bit, and some stop getting info from it, and you freeze to death, let us call it that

the error 000005 is more hard, to work out, because it is the game, file, there is making that error

my computer completely crashes every 2 maybe 3 times the game crashes and i get realy pissed when it does but i to would very much appriciate it if the gang at mta took a little more time to track and fix as many of the bugs as posible, maybe they could release a trial version for a week so we can test it out ourselfs and give the mta team feedback

my computer completely crashes every 2 maybe 3 times the game crashes and i get realy pissed when it does but i to would very much appriciate it if the gang at mta took a little more time to track and fix as many of the bugs as posible, maybe they could release a trial version for a week so we can test it out ourselfs and give the mta team feedback

that happens to me a lot too... using a different video card seemed to fix it, but I dunno... Maybe something to do with sound drivers/hardware.