Todays testing

Si|ent

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

y cant u guys make it so the apache can kill people, and if you cant can u just disable the ability to shoot cuz u still can with the apache but it doesnt register with anyone else. or maybe you could just remove it all together because sometimes this issue ends up crashing the game

a side from the thing with the apache i love mtavc, i play it everyday and its used a heep at my lan parties, soon we are gonna be comin over to my place (about 3 of my friends) and we are gonna hook all the pcs up to my cable internet and play online but we aint doin that till the new version comes out. anyways great job with the old one and very excited about the release of the new one, peoplz you will die when i get in there

about the hunter/apache:

well, first i think it has something to do that normal bullets and such cant travel that far, and it's hard to make something so it does (think the sniper had the same issue), but i could be wrong about that

but more important: the game would totally suck if the hunter could really should, cause it has a total unfair amount of firepower. people would just constantly fly over map and obliterate anything. banging ur face on the table would be more fun than playing that

It could be bad or good. It would be fun for everyone to lets say, gang up on the hunter person until it's blown out of the sky. but then it is an unfair advantage also because of its firepower. same with sniper rifle, but spawn camping/sniping would suck but it would be fun to just run around sniping people from far distances. I dunno..... :?:

about the sniper

i think it would be good to put it in the game but u could only get it if u reached a cirtain amount of kills and even then u would only get limited ammo and u would have to get to the next level of kills without deaths to get more ammo for it, thus making it part of the game but only u have to really try to get it