Rp servers

Guest PurpleAcid

Ahh...roleplaying...I remember I used to crash roleplaying servers in Action Half-Life. I used to start killing all of those rpers. Man, they got so mad, it was so funny. It got even funnier when they found out I ran the server :-D

As an admin, running a roleplaying server was difficult. Anytime anyone did anything that ticked someone off, they came crying to me. If I didn't do anything about it, they would usually yell at me, often resulting in an execclient unbindall...man, those were the days.

I am sorry for not knowing what RP is but I do know that this has nothing to do with MTA.

RP is roleplaying and obviously you dont know much because hes asking if there are any roleplaying servers, so it has everything to do with MTA.

I am sorry for saying it has nothing to do with MTA, because it does... My apologies.

I would like to see roleplay as in IG gangs and stuff with missions. I want to make a ganag and it would be reallya wesome to play on a server where there are gangs. We could run it out of a small house and then start going from there. Maybe we could run it off prawn island then take over starfish island? I wish that they would make it so we could buy stuff of of players. Also, they should implement it so we can give weapons to each other. MSG me if you like any of my ideas.

Some serious gang games would be awsome. Someone host a gang roleplay server (when 0.2 comes out) and server should have password in it.

I can see it: Two streches drive to mansion from different directions, 2 gang bosses with their bodyguards have set up a meeting. But everybody isn't there, 1 is missing. And suddenly a shot comes from the roof and kills cuban gang boss and firefight starts. :lol: