BOATS in VC

fj5000

Would you want to use BOATS in VC already in v. 0.2?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want to use BOATS in VC already in v. 0.2?

• YES!!! I want boats in 0.2!
    • No, boats are for stupid pigs!
    • I don't care...

For now as i read in another part of the forums , i dont want it , in the other part of the forums it said why they will probably not put it, so i dont mind waiting a few more version to get the boats(completetly, but not 100% perfect) is said elsewhere on the forums, imagine having your boat stolen when your on the ocean , just like it sometimes happens with your cars.

I read somewhere that DEV team (if i can call MTA team like that) said they had 1 experimental boat, but they don't have time to include the needed code for boats in 0.2 and they have their attention now on ground vehicles (HURRAY! Maybe I can get a cuban hermes :D) . Boats? Maybe in future.

Hell no! Boats would add a totally new dimention to the MOD! Just imagine dealing drugs on the ocean, where police can't catch you so easy. 8) And also, I don't see the point of adding the helicopters if boats will not be added, 'couse if you only like ground stuff, then fine. But if you want to play a complete game, then ALL 3 transportation alternatives need to be presented.

Also, the so called "car stealing bug" (where someone steals your car without you even seeing that person until he already stold the car) has never happened to me. So if this is the reason for not adding boats, then I'm Santa Claus.