Requesting for Scandinavian section

Hey all, I would like to make a request for an scandinavian section here at forums.

We are four countrys, but three of us can understand eachother very well.

Countrys:

Denmark

Norway

Sweden

Finland.

Denmark, Norway and Sweden can understand eachother very well - it is almost the same language.

Then Finlan could have its own section, Finnish section, or something - what about that idea?

Why the Scandinavian section should be created:

The Scandinavian section should be created, because I see many danish, swedish and norwegian people here at the forums, We can of course understand each other very well, so it's not a problem. And it's probably easier to ask for help in your own language than in english. The section can also be made for fun chat, etc.

Because our three countries can't understand finnish, can those from Finland have their own section where they can chat, ask for help, etc. in their own language.

Best regards,

Kawich.

I will mention this to the guys with higher privileges on the forum. Generally speaking most of you guys from around that region of the world have very good English – well, judging from the guys I know especially from around there do anyway. However, it also depends on the demand from the users on the forum and not the general playing community.

• 2 weeks later...