Have you thought of converting the forums to invision board 1.2?

Invision is alot more secure and offers alot more features than phpbb.

I find admin for it is more useful, and allows you to do alot more with your boards.

you can get a converter to convert the database,

dont get me wrong, it was jus a thought and question,

mainly cuz i like invision alot better.

if you dont know the url , it is

http://InvisionBoard.com

or proboards..

ah the list could go on lol

i was just considering it, with mta getting so big, mayb more professional forums would be nice.

Invision has Fast Reply, a feature i love. Easy to edit template to forums for adding things like you did with "First time MTA user guide ..::|::.. F.A.Q. ..::|::.. Useful topics"

it all can be done thru AdminCP.

But if you want to keep phpBB, i guess go ahead. i USE to like phpbb, but the lack of features compared to invision made me change my mind.

Invision gives you more control over your boards, with things such as Subforums, forums within forums.

but thats my opinion

• MTA Team

i never really liked subforums. And if you want quick reply i install that hack for you.

The upcoming 2.2 version has a lot of new features but the phpBB community is tired of the comparison between phpBB and other boards such as invision. Every webmaster chooses the board he want's to use and my choice is phpBB.

i never really liked subforums. And if you want quick reply i install that hack for you.

The upcoming 2.2 version has a lot of new features but the phpBB community is tired of the comparison between phpBB and other boards such as invision. Every webmaster chooses the board he want's to use and my choice is phpBB.

yeah the new phpBB looks nice had a look on phpbb's area 51 today and i have to say it looks very nice but i love invisionboard because it's got millions of hacks :P