MTA Orange release?

Dennis

Question

Lol the MTA Team are even better than Game Companies when it comes to being tight lipped about things, I think they're might even be enjoying this :).

But the only thing critical i've got to say is that if they are currently developing it, it would be my advice to get it released as soon as possible. The only flaw with MTA:SA was that even though it's the best GTA SA mod out there, it arrived a lot later than SA-MP and that has affected its potential user base.

I think a lot of the MTA Team are Computer science graduates so i'm sure they will agree that in the competitive software market getting there first or quickly is crucial. IV-MP is already starting to attract a lot of players and to be honest it's incredibly flawed(No offence to the IV-MP team) but at least it is released and starting to attract a user base while they develop it more.

when is out for mta gta 4?

please answer fast

Lol, it will be in years, we have to see if will be there activity.

If MTA team make a "MTA:IV", it will be... bad, it won't be enough good as MTASA does.

Why?

GTAIV has less things to do, its map is so small... and real things can be negative for some gamemodes like Race... you have to see gamemodes first, because... yes, a GTAIV Play or deathmatch gamemode can be so cool, but not for Race or stunting, its so real and it has less gameplay, or "less things to do".

Objects, an important area, because we have a country with maaaaaany objects, and anyway advanced people keep making custom textures or objects for DM.

Another point is, there are many laggers or people using an old pc (I'm using a 2001 PC, but thank God I'm not lagging).

Yes, we prefer quality than quantity (high full graphics as GTAIV does, but with less FPS and gameplay), but if I have 100 old cars and 1 ferrari F50 with a bad engine, obviously I will select 100 old cars.

Another important point is, activity, when GTASA released, GTAVC and III players started to play GTASA, so look GTAVC now... and take a look to SA:MP players count, and see how many GTA releases came till now from GTASA release... if there is a GTA release 1000 times better than GTAIV, all MTA:IV progress will go to sh*t, because obviously, players will play "GTAV".

It didnt happen to SA because... its a "classic" game, it has many features... if you don't like it, you can download mods, or make it as you want.

just bought a new laptop solely for multiplayer online gaming

We are not millonary, I'm glad with my actual PC and I won't buy another just for a game that will be boring in some years.

He didn't say he bought it for a game, he said he bought it for online multiplayer gaming.

Good for you man, I'm going on holiday next month with my mates for two weeks, it's gonna cost me about 1.5k(sterling) its painful when I think that If I wasn't going I could have finally bought a new computer which ive needed for years which would replace my current one which is the equivalent of a hamster on a wheel...

We are not millonary, I'm glad with my actual PC and I won't buy another just for a game that will be boring in some years.

He didn't say he bought it for a game, he said he bought it for online multiplayer gaming.

Good for you man, I'm going on holiday next month with my mates for two weeks, it's gonna cost me about 1.5k(sterling) its painful when I think that If I wasn't going I could have finally bought a new computer which ive needed for years which would replace my current one which is the equivalent of a hamster on a wheel...

Yep, and for multiplayer gaming I need games... no? Isn't MTA a game?

MTA is a multiplayer MOD.

Oh, ok, ok, we are not here for say if its a modification or a game.

Well, anyway I won't buy a new PC for multiplayer gaming, as I said, I'm so glad with my old PC, it runs MTASA correctly (exepting for 1.0.5 windowed-mode issues).