• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Moderators

@ccw

In case of a competitive game mode. Which special detections would you recommend to turn on?

And would enable #31 #32 make it impossible for some players to play the game?

This looks like it is blocking of people with macro/binding tools. Not sure if it also would block macro's created by hardware. (like the logitech g502)

• 1 year later...
On 28/05/2018 at 15:48, IIYAMA said:

@ccw

In case of a competitive game mode. Which special detections would you recommend to turn on?

And would enable #31 #32 make it impossible for some players to play the game?

This looks like it is blocking of people with macro/binding tools. Not sure if it also would block macro's created by hardware. (like the logitech g502)

@IIYAMA

i talk to dutchman101 about macro’s created by hardware ( joypad - keyboard- mouse ) but he said to me don’t tell me this again 

we need to video proof outside - inside computer monitor of macro’s created by hardware

see video

Edited by ALBANDER
  • Moderators
12 hours ago, ALBANDER said:

we need to video proof outside - inside computer monitor of macro’s created by hardware

So what is your point ALBANDER? Even if you detect the software or hardware, then I wouldn't be able to play MTA any more because you want to punish me as well for having logitech software installed. It is not like the software is made just for macro's, it more or less a feature of it.

If you want to block macro's, then do it based on key pressing. Record in your server which key combinations players use and block the once that are not allowed. Note: It is not ethical when you do not inform your players beforehand about this type of data collection.

Edited by IIYAMA