Release: MTA 0.5r2 for GTA3/VC

Towncivilian

i do know c++. the original dll i wrote was c++ though the client itself is written in vb and makes calls to the dll. and no sir i have no intentions of doing anything malicious with it. my friends and i just like the ability to have any vehicle/weapon at your fingertips. oh, it wont spawn the bad weapons either, ie the flame thrower. i did restrict those from use.

Mind shooting me a PM with a brief explantion of how your stuff works? I'm assuming by what you said that a custom client is needed, but I'm just a bit curious. It's pretty cool in all honesty. :)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just for kicks, here's a video of the bot doing some basic functions. first it shows how the bot can mimic a player, then the car and weapon spawns, and finally something just for fun :)

Very impressive! If this weren't against the EULA, I'd be begging for more! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I don't have GTA VC but i will get it soon , you know , the first " GTA " version i played was GTAVC since 2007-2008-2009 and 2010-2011-2012- and soon 2013 will be GTASA , GTA IV , GTA V

About gtavc is not the first issue played but gtalll it very old and soon

comes to issue new Suva which gtav Suva follicles :D

I don't have GTA VC but i will get it soon , you know , the first " GTA " version i played was GTAVC since 2007-2008-2009 and 2010-2011-2012- and soon 2013 will be GTASA , GTA IV , GTA V

About gtavc is not the first issue played but gtalll it very old and soon

comes to issue new Suva which gtav Suva follicles :D

GTA III is my first GTA also, and by far it's easily my favorite. :)

• 2 years later...
Sorry for the bump, but an additional download link is available here:

https://projectredivivus.googlecode.com/files/MTA%200.5r2%20Installer.exe

It may still throw warnings on security programs due to the obfuscation used in the source code. These are known false positives, and will come up in "MTAInstaller.exe" and "MTAClient.exe", (or whatever the versioning may have them named as).

dude use your mind why BUMP you can go support board

It may still throw warnings on security programs due to the obfuscation used in the source code. These are known false positives, and will come up in "MTAInstaller.exe" and "MTAClient.exe", (or whatever the versioning may have them named as).

Leave him alone, at least he provided us with the link to get the program.

• 2 months later...

Because I am one of the people in charge of this project, and all locations were being updated on purpose.

If you don't understand English enough to grasp why he posted, please don't bother responding. :roll:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...